Oak Leaf Litter - free to good central FL home

bbyoda

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi all,

I have some oak leaf litter from the bio dude and it's giving me awful allergies. I am going to switch to a different type of leaf that hasn't bothered me before but don't want to pay postage to return literal bags of leaves.

I have 3 bags (6 quarts). I guess I was stocking up for years of leaf litter refills? Lol.

Anyone in Central Florida need leaf litter for their bio-active substrate? Seems like a shame to just shake it out in my front yard when it could be used by a fellow cham keeper.

Hi all,

I have some oak leaf litter from the bio dude and it's giving me awful allergies. I am going to switch to a different type of leaf that hasn't bothered me before but don't want to pay postage to return literal bags of leaves.

I have 3 bags (6 quarts). I guess I was stocking up for years of leaf litter refills? Lol.

Anyone in Central Florida need leaf litter for their bio-active substrate? Seems like a shame to just shake it out in my front yard when it could be used by a fellow cham keeper.
Where exactly are you? I’m in Brevard county and could use some more leaf litter.

Back
Top Bottom