Happy Halloween

dante8858

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! Ichi getting into the halloween spirit!!!

IMG_2567.jpg

Wow! Ichi is a big boy/girl! I forget how big they get looking at my teeny baby Melleri all day. What a cutie! How long is he/she and how much does s/he way?

Ichi is so cute!!!! Tell him I said Happy Halloween! Jann

Thanks....I forgot to turn the photo....sorry! He really didn't like halloween though....I am a teacher and I dressed up as Raggedy Ann and he/she HATED the red wig!!! He turned dark and with a lot more black spots! (and I didn't even go near him when I was dressed up:))

Wow! Ichi is a big boy/girl! I forget how big they get looking at my teeny baby Melleri all day. What a cutie! How long is he/she and how much does s/he way?

Don't know what gender and he is 23" total. I have no idea about the weight though....I still haven't gotten a proper scale to weigh the beast! I imagine he weighs a lot since he eats like a pig! :)

Look at those claws...i thought Louie's were long!:eek:
Yeah they hurt also....it's like I have my own piercing parlor :). Is there any way that you can safely trim a chams claws or does a vet have to do it? My other cham never had long nails....

from what ive read... i dont think its a good idea to trim his nails. they only grow one set of nails during their lifetime. so i dont recommend it.

from what ive read... i dont think its a good idea to trim his nails. they only grow one set of nails during their lifetime. so i dont recommend it.

That's what I figured but I thought I would ask since one of his fav. spots is my face and head.

Back
Top Bottom