Cham’s want to celebrate too👻

KhameleonMomz

Established Member
Nolan’s ready for HALLOWEEN👻🎃

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 117
I love Halloween, my fav holiday. Also I have a question. I know I have to wash the branches & plants that were in the cage of my previous Cham. But what about the sides. Would I wash the cage with dawn dish soap too? Or is there an easier way lol

I love Halloween, my favorite holiday.
I don’t think you have to you might spray it with natures miracle and wipe but.. I think you will be fine

What do u mean keep him in when ur not home? Is it like so he doesn’t fall while ur gone or bc I have free range bc it no offense does not look like a fitting cage for a chameleon
He does have trees set up around the house as well as an outside enclosure to be free range while we are at home but this particular enclosure which you can only see the very top of is one he stays in while we’re away for short periods of time to keep him away from small people (kids) that live in our house temporarily. It will also be used for our new baby panther that we will be getting in several months once we move into our new house. We use the bulbs that are on the top solely for the purpose of keeping the living plants in there alive. For Nolan’s new enclosure we use the linear uvb bulb. If that’s part of the concern. Sorry it’s a lot.

He does have trees set up around the house as well as an outside enclosure to be free range while we are at home but this particular enclosure which you can only see the very top of is one he stays in while we’re away for short periods of time to keep him away from small people (kids) that live in our house temporarily. It will also be used for our new baby panther that we will be getting in several months once we move into our new house. We use the bulbs that are on the top solely for the purpose of keeping the living plants in there alive. For Nolan’s new enclosure we use the linear uvb bulb. If that’s part of the concern. Sorry it’s a lot
Aww okay 👍 I was worried that was his only cage lol😅

He does have trees set up around the house as well as an outside enclosure to be free range while we are at home but this particular enclosure which you can only see the very top of is one he stays in while we’re away for short periods of time to keep him away from small people (kids) that live in our house temporarily. It will also be used for our new baby panther that we will be getting in several months once we move into our new house. We use the bulbs that are on the top solely for the purpose of keeping the living plants in there alive. For Nolan’s new enclosure we use the linear uvb bulb. If that’s part of the concern. Sorry it’s a lot.
Could you post a full picture of it? I would put your new cham (congrats!) in a proper cage right away, along with doing the same for Nolan when you’re gone. Do you have a room you could lock to keep the kids out and put the cages in there?

Is it ready?
It’s mostly ready but not picture perfect quite yet. My husband has actually built this new tank completely from scratch and wants to start selling tanks (fish tanks included) so he made me swear not to take pictures until he’s ready. I will post pictures though I promise!

Okay, I just want to make sure your chams are in a healthy environment when you’re gone. Is his new tank a glass terrarium, aquarium, or screen cage or hybrid or something else?

Could you post a full picture of it? I would put your new cham (congrats!) in a proper cage right away, along with doing the same for Nolan when you’re gone. Do you have a room you could lock to keep the kids out and put the cages in there?
Hmmm do you think it could stay the way it is for 2 more months? Nolan got a clean bill of health last week actually since we’ll be moving very soon and don’t know how the vet situation is up in Amarillo, Texas🥴. We’ll be moving out in the next 7 weeks and I just don’t want to stress him out so much since the moving situation and breaking down a house has already kind of made all of my pets on edge. I don’t have a room I can lock them out of but my sister in law knows not to let her kids in my room.

Back
Top Bottom