When you’re angry but also sleepy

PlanetRemulak

Avid Member
Wondering what everyone else’s chameleons are like when they settle down for the night?

Does yours regularly settle down in the same spot, or do they change it up? Beau has taken to sleeping toward the back of his cage lately. Last night I had a difficult time finding him, so I grabbed the flashlight. Since Marzipan‘s cage is right next to Beau’s, I managed to wake him up with the flashlight as too (whoops). He was definitely less than pleased, and fell back asleep still looking slightly puffed and kind of angry so I had to get a picture of it. His PJ’s make him look like a Halloween decoration 😂

(Also, that tail looking like an uncoiled spring lol)

6E7D5462-94A2-4D7A-AB79-6D706F389E6D.jpeg

That sleepy head is adorable!!!😍 my guy is 1 and he has several different spots he sleeps, all are towards the back of the cage. Probably because he avoids the mister lol but his spots do change and I find myself looking for him often.

I always know where to find Jack and Grumpy…they are always in the same exact spot. Hammlet used to have his spot, but it became overgrown with a plant, so now he’s trying out a couple of areas. Kali has a spot, but sometimes it’s as though she doesn’t quite get there in time. Stella keeps me guessing where she’ll be.

My guy has his normal spot were he likes to sleep a lot. But he also likes to sleep in the weirdest spots. Last night he was at the front corner with his nose up in the corner two feet on the screen to on a branch. See 2nd picture

Attachments

• B6735ECB-F7C8-404F-A0F9-F8C827D9991D.jpeg
    B6735ECB-F7C8-404F-A0F9-F8C827D9991D.jpeg
    213.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 00057FDD-2021-4FFB-9B03-8E4AEC7D5C5A.jpeg
    00057FDD-2021-4FFB-9B03-8E4AEC7D5C5A.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 50
Got 2 spots that he moves between every few days. Funny thing is he's set himself a bedtime - 10 minutes before the lights go off he's in his sleeping spot like clockwork.
Carmelo puts himself to bed.
Got 2 spots that he moves between every few days. Funny thing is he's set himself a bedtime - 10 minutes before the lights go off he's in his sleeping spot like clockwork.
Yes, Carmelo puts himself to bed. After I see him go to bed, I spray his enclosure and turn the lights off. He seems to glow in the dark.

I always know where to find Jack and Grumpy…they are always in the same exact spot. Hammlet used to have his spot, but it became overgrown with a plant, so now he’s trying out a couple of areas. Kali has a spot, but sometimes it’s as though she doesn’t quite get there in time. Stella keeps me guessing where she’ll be.
In regards to Stella. sounds like a typical lady veiled to me. Ornery and always doing something to keep you on your toes 😂

In regards to Stella. sounds like a typical lady veiled to me. Ornery and always doing something to keep you on your toes 😂
Who knew I would be singing, debating, and barginingng with a Veiled Chameleon. I swear, Carmelo plays mind games with me. When his enclosure is not to his liking he sits on top of the pothos until its corrected. When he wants feeders( on a non feeder day), he looks out of the side of the enclosure, where I always sit, smacks his 💋 and looks at me with BOTH eyes!

I finally introduced my chams to my sister. I took out my veiled and he wad being so good. She aked fiesnt he ever move! Lol. You bet he does and thats when he goes back in his cage so i dont loose him. In about three minutes she was mesmerized. As she was leaving she said she could watch him all day. So i am not so crazy after all!

Back
Top Bottom