Happy BIRTHDAY

laurie

Retired Moderator
Hello Olimpia, good morning and Happy Birthday. You are so young and beautiful, you can still enjoy admitting your age. Go out and have some fun.

Thanks so much ladies and gents! It's a rainy Florida day but I'm taking the afternoon off work to cause some havoc!

Happy birthday! You are right, the weather stinks today but I hope you will still have an awesome birthday!

Thanks everyone! I had a great time, even with all the horrible weather we had yesterday. I had lunch with family, dinner and drinks with friends, and even had time to treat myself to a few new pairs of shoes ;)

Thanks everyone! I had a great time, even with all the horrible weather we had yesterday. I had lunch with family, dinner and drinks with friends, and even had time to treat myself to a few new pairs of shoes ;)[/QUOTE

"A pair of shoes can change a girls life. Just ask Cinderella" :D

Glad you had a great birthday despite the horrible weather!

"A pair of shoes can change a girls life. Just ask Cinderella" :D

Glad you had a great birthday despite the horrible weather!

I live by the mantra of "Life is short, buy the shoes." Although it loosely applies to nearly everything else, dresses, skirts, tops... chameleons sometimes lol

Thanks!

Happy Belated Birthday! May 15th must be a special day - it was my 10th anniversary with my husband. Happy Birthday to the other poster who shared your birthday as well!

Back
Top Bottom