Happy 3rd Month-iversary Parsnip the Parsonii

Twitchet

Chameleon Enthusiast
Today was official weigh in day for my male cb parsonii- I've now had him for 3 months -
when I got him he was 79g and is now 155g so I'm delighted as the beginning was a little tricky making sure he ate - In the last month he has coloured up and continues to do so.
He's more at ease with me now-and I'm more at ease with him- some of the paranoia, tears and night terrors associated with being a first time parson keeper have gone:ROFLMAO::D,
handling him every day and he's tolerating it, he was immensely shy and nervous to begin with so he's doing well to th point that sometimes He doesn't even fire up his colours when I handle him.
He's getting bigger and hot on Bucky's heels- watch out Bucky!! :LOL: but - o.k- he still has a little way to go. ;):)

When I first got him- a bit of a shrimp.

Now- look at those colours, he's about 13" long now.

Hi everyone , thanks for the replies- I didnt know if he was male up until 3 weeks ago- up until then -to be honest- I hadnt really bonded much with him if I thought I'd have to swap him if he turned out to be female- so this last month has been the true start of working with him properly- it's been great and there's a future with this animal now. Dont get me wrong- a healthy female would be great and very important but I bought them as a pair so it would of been upsetting not to have that.
Deerhunter- good luck with yours- Love the sound of Paul jr and very much look forward to seeing him. How's the viv and lights going?

Today was official weigh in day for my male cb parsonii- I've now had him for 3 months -
when I got him he was 79g and is now 155g so I'm delighted as the beginning was a little tricky making sure he ate - In the last month he has coloured up and continues to do so.
He's more at ease with me now-and I'm more at ease with him- some of the paranoia, tears and night terrors associated with being a first time parson keeper have gone:ROFLMAO::D,
handling him every day and he's tolerating it, he was immensely shy and nervous to begin with so he's doing well to th point that sometimes He doesn't even fire up his colours when I handle him.
He's getting bigger and hot on Bucky's heels- watch out Bucky!! :LOL: but - o.k- he still has a little way to go. ;):)

When I first got him- a bit of a shrimp.

Now- look at those colours, he's about 13" long now.

Everytime I see his pictures. Hurts my stomach that I could never afford one. Getting big good looking. Lucky

Aww- that's so sad- I'm sorry - You never know what's in the future- Prices change - luck changes.

Here's hoping there are parsons in your future.

Parsons are stunning, it's a joy to have them but a healthy handleable panther or veiled is just as wonderful- my kind gentle fun panther is worth his weight in gold to me. :)
Anyway - til the day you get your parsons i'll just keep sharing these photos. :D

Aww- that's so sad- I'm sorry - You never know what's in the future- Prices change - luck changes.

Here's hoping there are parsons in your future.

Parsons are stunning, it's a joy to have them but a healthy handleable panther or veiled is just as wonderful- my kind gentle fun panther is worth his weight in gold to me. :)
Anyway - til the day you get your parsons i'll just keep sharing these photos. :D
My children love my Panthers. I love them too. ever since I was a kid I always wanted a Parsons though

Back
Top Bottom