Hanging out on my arm

Reptar313

Established Member
Was able to let reptar walk on my arms for a few after his shot, before he got angry with me and wanted to go back in the cage. And a reason to just show him off 😎

Attachments

• 8D13CBA6-25B5-40C6-AADC-9199DAEF4F82.jpeg
    8D13CBA6-25B5-40C6-AADC-9199DAEF4F82.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 50
I am kinda dying that you have your sleeve pulled over your hand... :hilarious: Had to do this yesterday with my boy when he tried to eat my hand while I was trying to spot clean his enclosure.

I am kinda dying that you have your sleeve pulled over your hand... :hilarious: Had to do this yesterday with my boy when he tried to eat my hand while I was trying to spot clean his enclosure.
I only did that because when I tried to move my hand uncovered so he could continue to walk he would get scared and start hissing at me. like this he would walk from hand to hand eventually I was able to get my hands out and he was walking on them. When I give the shots I have a rag thingy on my hand to cover him up. He bit me the one time it was taking way longer the normal and I was having difficulties he just said nope I’ve had enough chomp😂 almost done 3 more doses thank god. He seems to be doing a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom