Hammy and Lola 7 & 1/2 Months Old 8/8/18

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My babies are both doing well. They are growing fast but I'm trying really hard not to over feed.

Hammy is so colorful the Nikon has a hard time picking up his vibrant colors. He weighed 102 grams this past Sunday.

Hammy my little love.

hammylolagordon080820%20035_zpschm4ietm.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20011_zpswsjzjlre.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20072_zpskxppi5h6.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20153_zpskzjwih73.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20177_zpsoqmdryh5.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20191_zpsxzjguyrj.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20238_zpsiogo7xcr.jpg

Up next is my little girl Lola. Lola is a real sweetheart. She's had her big girl colors for awhile but no eggs yet. Lola weighed 70 grams this past Sunday.

hammylolagordon080820%20324_zpskwqkruxe.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20450_zpsel3okcu7.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20433_zpswhlw72tb.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20388_zps8vymutz3.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20368_zps3nxwxipf.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20343_zpszvj5wfuq.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20299_zpswg0q3vvn.jpg

Omg Jann when Aster isn't basking she looks like Lola, except slightly more blue on her sides. I was worried she wasn't growing enough even though she's putting on weight, but I guess since I am slowly feeding it's all good. <3 No eggs yet and I think she just might have shed since she no longer has the chalky look on her face and is no longer grumping about, so I think eggs are a ways away since she's not gaining weight fast enough to make me think she has eggs. She's been enjoying her outside time like your babies seem to in the pics. I have fallen in love with her, you sent me such a sweet baby. Though she definitely has some sass at times XD typical cham

Oh my beauty’s !!. Both Lola and Hammy are . Hammy is getting sooooo big :love: . I think miss Lola and miss Phoebe disposition match . Sweet sweet little girls . Phoebe is still holding steady at 61 grams :love:.

Beautiful!

Thank you Matt!

Thank you Andrea!

Love BOTH their colors! Such beautiful babies, Jann!

Thank you for your kind words, Deb!

Omg Jann when Aster isn't basking she looks like Lola, except slightly more blue on her sides. I was worried she wasn't growing enough even though she's putting on weight, but I guess since I am slowly feeding it's all good. <3 No eggs yet and I think she just might have shed since she no longer has the chalky look on her face and is no longer grumping about, so I think eggs are a ways away since she's not gaining weight fast enough to make me think she has eggs. She's been enjoying her outside time like your babies seem to in the pics. I have fallen in love with her, you sent me such a sweet baby. Though she definitely has some sass at times XD typical cham

I’m so glad to hear that you are so happy with Aster. ❤️ I really love my girls. I believe Lola is getting ready to shed, too. She has that cloudy look.

Lola looks like a sweetheart...she must have her Mama's temperment. Hammy is just plain stunning...love all the yellow.

Thank you Cindy and Lola does take after Fiona, allot.

Oh my beauty’s !!. Both Lola and Hammy are . Hammy is getting sooooo big :love: . I think miss Lola and miss Phoebe disposition match . Sweet sweet little girls . Phoebe is still holding steady at 61 grams :love:.

Thank you for all the nice comments Kristen!

Thank you Sasha!

And that is why I decided I like veiled chams. They are beautiful.

Not only are veileds beautiful, they also show awesome personalities when loved and cared for properly.

When are you going to show us your two? I haven’t seen them in a long time.

And @jannb has the cream of the crop!

Thank you again Matt!

Both your babies are beautiful and carrying on their family's lines well!

Thank you Michelle!

You not only have the prettiest babies out there, but you take the most amazing pictures as well. All of your babies seem so sweet and comfortable around you. Looking forward to more updates :)

Thank you again Andrea for your very kind comment.

Wow they look amazing. I can't wait to see my little guys adult colors. What age does that start to come in? He is shedding today for the first time since I got him finnaly .

They both look amazing @jannb and proof as to why I am so sad you said you won't be breeding more. :(

Wow they look amazing. I can't wait to see my little guys adult colors. What age does that start to come in? He is shedding today for the first time since I got him finnaly .

They both look amazing @jannb and proof as to why I am so sad you said you won't be breeding more. :(
@jannb babies start coloring up young . Do you have one of Jann’s babies ? You will never see another veiled as beautiful as her’s .

@jannb babies start coloring up young . Do you have one of Jann’s babies ? You will never see another veiled as beautiful as her’s .
My experience has been that Harry’s shed each time, three times...and more colors and patterns have come through, he’s about 6 1/2 months approx and is really putting out some high yellows, a bit of teal streaks and some variety of greens...and cool patterns too. He was solid light green when I got him and I was like o_O...that’s not exactly what I ordered. Now he’s looking more and more like his sire...it takes a while...

My babies are both doing well. They are growing fast but I'm trying really hard not to over feed.

Hammy is so colorful the Nikon has a hard time picking up his vibrant colors. He weighed 102 grams this past Sunday.

Hammy my little love.

hammylolagordon080820%20035_zpschm4ietm.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20011_zpswsjzjlre.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20072_zpskxppi5h6.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20153_zpskzjwih73.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20177_zpsoqmdryh5.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20191_zpsxzjguyrj.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20238_zpsiogo7xcr.jpg

Up next is my little girl Lola. Lola is a real sweetheart. She's had her big girl colors for awhile but no eggs yet. Lola weighed 70 grams this past Sunday.

hammylolagordon080820%20324_zpskwqkruxe.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20450_zpsel3okcu7.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20433_zpswhlw72tb.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20388_zps8vymutz3.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20368_zps3nxwxipf.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20343_zpszvj5wfuq.jpg

hammylolagordon080820%20299_zpswg0q3vvn.jpg

He is so beautiful :love: He looks just like his daddy!!:)

@Kristen Wilkins no I wish I had one of Jannb babies. Not that I'm unhappy with mine but I think he is about 5 or 6 months old and only has dark green and light green stripes so he doesn't seem to have any of the colors that others do but is clearly showing the pattern of stripes typical veileds have. Of course the colors would be cool and all but in the end I just want a happy and healthy Cham and when I get comfortable with him try my hand at another one.

Back
Top Bottom