Hammy and Lola 7 & 1/2 Months Old 8/8/18

@Kristen Wilkins no I wish I had one of Jannb babies. Not that I'm unhappy with mine but I think he is about 5 or 6 months old and only has dark green and light green stripes so he doesn't seem to have any of the colors that others do but is clearly showing the pattern of stripes typical veileds have. Of course the colors would be cool and all but in the end I just want a happy and healthy Cham and when I get comfortable with him try my hand at another one.
Their such amazing little gems , and very addictive :love: . Their all beautiful no matter the colors :D .

Wow they look amazing. I can't wait to see my little guys adult colors. What age does that start to come in? He is shedding today for the first time since I got him finnaly .

They both look amazing @jannb and proof as to why I am so sad you said you won't be breeding more. :(

Thank you for the nice comments. Each chameleon is different. I’ve had them start to get patterns and color as early as 3 months and as late as 8 or 9 months.

@jannb babies start coloring up young . Do you have one of Jann’s babies ? You will never see another veiled as beautiful as her’s .

Thank you Kristen!

@jannb don’t forget about me in March or April...You show such affection towards your Chams and they’re always handsome...nice looking little ones

Thank you for the kinds words. I truly love my chameleons. I’ll let you and everyone know when the eggs hatch.

My experience has been that Harry’s shed each time, three times...and more colors and patterns have come through, he’s about 6 1/2 months approx and is really putting out some high yellows, a bit of teal streaks and some variety of greens...and cool patterns too. He was solid light green when I got him and I was like o_O...that’s not exactly what I ordered. Now he’s looking more and more like his sire...it takes a while...

It can take time but as long as you keep him healthy and happy, he will be beautiful.

He is so beautiful :love: He looks just like his daddy!!:)

Thank you Kris.

@Kristen Wilkins no I wish I had one of Jannb babies. Not that I'm unhappy with mine but I think he is about 5 or 6 months old and only has dark green and light green stripes so he doesn't seem to have any of the colors that others do but is clearly showing the pattern of stripes typical veileds have. Of course the colors would be cool and all but in the end I just want a happy and healthy Cham and when I get comfortable with him try my hand at another one.

Enjoy your boy and don’t rush getting another.

@jannb don't worry. As much as I want another one I really want to make sure I am doing well with the first one. Like I said in my other post my friend is considering getting one so I can enjoy that as my second kinda haha. I really do love the high white in the for sale section though but my wife already said no to a second cage. Haha.

I love the colors on Panthers but really love the head casque on a veiled for some reason. Then when I see the super colorful veileds they just look awesome. I don't think my guy will be all that colorful but his stripes are really cool. As long as he is healthy I will be happy. Maybe my second one will be a panther for the colors but I also really like the horns on a jackson. haha

Beautiful coloring, i prefer panthers but those veilds are stunning. Usually i just see the mostly solid green ones which turned me off to them but these guys are amazin

That's what happened to me lol. I no doubt wanted a Panther because of the colors... but then I join this forum and see some of the pics here and they're so stunning! Now I really want to get a veiled someday :rolleyes:

I was the opposite haha. I was more interested in the casque instead of the flat head but love the color options with Panthers. I want a panther now though mostly something with reds on it would awesome.

I’m actually quite drawn to the casque. I don’t know.. makes me feel like I’m looking at a prehistoric creature (y)

With you there. Every time I look at my little guy I think of a dinosaur haha. Part of the reason I love Jackson's with the horns.

The panther color and personality reputation are what peak my interest. I heard Jackson's are nice too though.

Veileds are totally awesome chameleons with so much personality, when allowed to show it. They are my all time favorite species.

They are also very beautiful chameleons when loved and cared for properly.
Hammy and Lola’s parents.

1E21E279-A9B1-47B7-ACE7-3451AF916EB5.jpeg
F562E391-B859-47F7-9E22-FC314E9BD729.jpeg

Grandfather, Spike

CA35E833-0CA8-4096-A206-76F824550766.jpeg

Great, great grandfather Luie

76022F75-30B6-421A-8628-7881EF16465E.jpeg

Great, great grandmother, Camille

7A986F3E-8718-4390-8447-1EF2436983EC.jpeg

Last edited:
I need a love button! ❤️ Thank you for posting these two!
Oops, I might have hijacked your thread though. I thought this was the baby thread and posted without looking closer. Sorry about that. Maybe a moderate could put it in the right thread?

Back
Top Bottom