Hammy and Ivy Baby Thread

Mushu. My handsome fellah.
20201105_060450.jpg

OMG I am so dang excited yall! CHECK OUT my baby!!!!!! I am not sure what he was responding to. I was working at my desk and turned around, he was totally firing up. No one was out for him to see. This is the first time he has really fired up that I have seen! So I grabbed my phone and jumped on my step stool ( yes I am vertically challenged) and got this 1 pic before he went back to resting colors. LOOK AT THE YELLOWS! LOL I know yall get them with your boys too but I am so freaking tickled right now :hilarious:

11-6-20.jpg

OMG I am so dang excited yall! CHECK OUT my baby!!!!!! I am not sure what he was responding to. I was working at my desk and turned around, he was totally firing up. No one was out for him to see. This is the first time he has really fired up that I have seen! So I grabbed my phone and jumped on my step stool ( yes I am vertically challenged) and got this 1 pic before he went back to resting colors. LOOK AT THE YELLOWS! LOL I know yall get them with your boys too but I am so freaking tickled right now :hilarious:

View attachment 281910
Wow! Beautiful! I think he got fired up just to make your day happy. ?

View attachment 281910

Hello Bane! It’s awesome to see you show your beautiful colors! ❤️

Bane, Mushu, Spike You guys are gorgeous and handsome! @Beman Carly does that as well, I will just randomly turn around, and the body is inflated: sometimes the mouth is even open. I'm like ??? :love: :love: :love: (y)

Back
Top Bottom