Hammy and Ivy Baby Thread

View attachment 280298View attachment 280299View attachment 280300View attachment 280301View attachment 280302
I’m such a bad mom! I forgot his 7 month hatch day! Well this large man turned 7 months on 10/10 and is already so big. I’m eager to see how much he weighs at 1 year! Currently he’s weighing in at 142 grams and 17 inches long! I’m also his favorite place to bask apparently. (Sorry for the photo spam. I couldn’t pick just one)
Happy 7 months! I know I'm late but I still wanted to wish him Happy Birthday! He is Beautiful and adorable! ??(y)?

IMG_20201023_153804087.jpg

No this is carly
Ok that is what I thought. This is a thread just for pictures of the Hammy and Ivy clutch so that those of us that got babies can all share and see how the others in the clutch are developing and growing.

Ok that is what I thought. This is a thread just for pictures of the Hammy and Ivy clutch so that those of us that got babies can all share and see how the others in the clutch are developing and growing.
Oh, okay sorry about that. Its all good! ? (y) (y)

Bane is getting so handsome! Love his colors. He still really does not want to be touched or taken out. But thinks that my fingers automatically dispense insects lol. He has yet to really fire up. Even if he happens to see the other boys he does not seem to care one bit.

View attachment 280879

View attachment 280880

Bane is so handsome with all his blue. I’m really sad that he didn’t stay friendly. He was the sweetest of all my males.

Back
Top Bottom