Hammy and Ivy Baby Thread

janjan20

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just want to start a Hammy and Ivy baby thread so it can be updated as these lil cuties grow! Shout out to @jannb for having faith that I could raise these guys lol!
Here is April, Marsh, and Paddy. (My husband has given me permission to keep them all :hilarious: )
5CA60701-5E9B-499B-AD07-328F53802C7E.jpeg
F5737BF8-F5E0-4915-8C3A-3C75FB78DD32.jpeg
639B5963-64C5-47C0-8B39-DF3DCA449FC9.jpeg
02BC9CB5-CFDE-4F13-B0EF-DAC24315034C.jpeg

Just want to start a Hammy and Ivy baby thread so it can be updated as these lil cuties grow! Shout out to @jannb for having faith that I could raise these guys lol!
Here is April, Marsh, and Paddy. (My husband has given me permission to keep them all :hilarious: )
View attachment 263617View attachment 263619View attachment 263620View attachment 263621
Love their names absolutely adorable ❤️. That’s the best thing you could ever do , Keep them all . One of the hardest thing I ever did was give up my babies . I would never take eggs I was not keeping agin . However they went to really good home ❤️. Congratulations and well done .

They are precious!!! I would not be able to give them up either.

One of my least favorite parts about marriage is getting "permission" to keep critters. I am an "animal person", my husband is not. We have been together since high school and I have been this way my entire life, so he knew what he was getting into.

I'm happy that you got your permission. Your husband clearly loves you!

I love their names! And I totally just laughed out loud at the "permission" statement. Like duh you were keeping them all when you got all the eggs lol. Men :rolleyes:
Thank you! The irony in all of this is my husband came up with all the names before I could even think of any lol! So I just went with it :hilarious:
Love their names absolutely adorable ❤. That’s the best thing you could ever do , Keep them all . One of the hardest thing I ever did was give up my babies . I would never take eggs I was not keeping agin . However they went to really good home ❤. Congratulations and well done .
Thank you! I only planned on keeping one but as soon as I saw them and named them I was instantly attached. It’s been a neat experience so far. ?
Such little sweeties! :love:
Thank you and I can’t wait to see pics when you get your little one ?
They are precious!!! I would not be able to give them up either.

One of my least favorite parts about marriage is getting "permission" to keep critters. I am an "animal person", my husband is not. We have been together since high school and I have been this way my entire life, so he knew what he was getting into.

I'm happy that you got your permission. Your husband clearly loves you!
Thank you! Thankfully my husband sees my dedication with all the animals we have. I always go above and beyond lol. He loves them too so that helps :LOL:
They are looking great Janet! Thank you for starting this thread. I wish I could keep all of mine but with 28 and my current 11 pets, I just don’t think I could give them all the time and attention that they need.
Thank you! I’m sure it will be hard but will go to good homes. ?

Thank you! The irony in all of this is my husband came up with all the names before I could even think of any lol! So I just went with it :hilarious:

Thank you! I only planned on keeping one but as soon as I saw them and named them I was instantly attached. It’s been a neat experience so far. ?

Thank you and I can’t wait to see pics when you get your little one ?

Thank you! Thankfully my husband sees my dedication with all the animals we have. I always go above and beyond lol. He loves them too so that helps :LOL:

Thank you! I’m sure it will be hard but will go to good homes. ?
It’s such an amazing experience . How they can start off so teeny tiny . Though ours were panthers ❤️. I do believe Jann said the panthers are smaller then veiled babies xo . @jannb can you confirm ☺ . So so so cute xo .

Back
Top Bottom