Hamburg show?

I go to the Hamburg show several times a year. It is the biggest show around these parts. In the last few years it has gotten REALLY crowded. I get there about 8:30 and the line is already around the cemetery and starting down the street! It only gets worse later on. (Unless you go really late.) They mostly have snakes nowadays, but there is usually plenty of other stuff mixed in. They've always had some chameleons there but it has been hit-or-miss on healthy ones. If you don't have your heart set on getting something specific, it's fun to look around - if you don't mind people - like Times Square on New Year's Eve. Seriously.

Deb

Im from Pittsburgh, so I was just wondering if it was worth the ride. I was also thinking bout going to the all Ohio show.

14-09-2013 then is the show in hamm
never been there planning to go this year for first time
2 and half our driver for me so... hope its good.. haha
any cham breeders there ???

Im from Pittsburgh, so I was just wondering if it was worth the ride. I was also thinking bout going to the all Ohio show.

The Columbus and Cincinnati shows are not worth the drive... even for me, and I live in Ohio; hardly any chameleons, dirty conditions, and a previous bad experience buying my first cham (which was sick and sold with incorrect equipment)

Back
Top Bottom