Hamburg Reptile Expo

rpritch

Hey there!

So, I have never been to one of these before, but I plan to attend tomorrow's event. Is this something that I need to get to when the doors open, or can you show up later on throughout the day? Do I miss a lot if I don't arrive early? What can I expect.

Very excited, nonetheless.

Thanks!

You should go to the really big one on march 19th of March at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center In Oaks PA
East Coast Reptile Super Expos

I will be there and so will she I know she kinda scares me too but you should go there will be a lot of vendors and maybe free samples!
girl%20with%20ratsnake.jpg

Had a great time yesterday. Made an impulse purchase: Mexican King Snake. My wife has dealt with snakes in the past, but this is my first. Hopefully Gifford likes his new home!

I got miyagi at the hamburg show! There are some great reptiles for sale there, and the panther cham place will typically let you hold their adult chams. They're all really docile and fun, I didn't realize it was going on!

I won't be able to go to the Expo Center. I always work Saturdays and Sundays. It was a stretch to take off this past weekend!

Back
Top Bottom