Half Albino chameleons

Bob 1000

I had the pleasure of seeing a pair yesterday and,, wow.. They were Veileds has anyone seen these types before??

is that what is referred to as a "translucent" veiled? a normal veil with a paler color pattern?

Reactions: Hoj
yes they are cool i have seen a few at a breeder friend of mine, very interesting animals. for sure

Yeah, were called translucent.. If I had seen a ambanja albino I would have bought them all,,lol.. A friend of mine has a shop..

I think FLCHAMS sells them but they might be out of stock since its been awhile since the last time i was on that site.

heres one i got from Flcham a year ago or so

Attachments

• Picture 716.jpg
    Picture 716.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 332
I'm pretty darn sure they have bred new blood into the lines. Most morphs and what not in the reptile hobby are produced/continued through inbreeding.

IMHO I hate people who inbreed and destroy blood lines for shear shock value... PLUS whats the fun in a chameleon who has no color??? I just wish people could enjoy nature the way it was intended and not try to "humanize" everything and make it "cooler"....

Thats just me...

Yes the original three were found in the wild sir, but How do you think they kept it going? By inbreeding.

Its a personal opinion, you don't need to get on to people for having one.

Back
Top Bottom