Had to euthanize my buddy tonight... :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Cult of personallity the only good song that black heavy metal group ever put out, sort of if you like their music. I personally like Am I evil from metallica but I feel that most of you would end up branding me with it if you had the chance.

I wouldnt consider the band who wrote that Cult song very heavy. Also, Megadeth>Metallica.:)

Javsto, i don't know what you are saying anymore, but i think the point others are trying to make is she knows she made a mistake and that she could have prevented it, and learned from it. We also understand what you are trying to say, but you could have said it in a different way. You could've made your point with out the graphic description of the unfortunate event that you made in your first post. This is a learning experience for all, but she is also grieving and does not need to hear the types of remarks you have been making towards her. Accidents happen and will happen again, so we should learn from them a refrain from the harsh comments.

I wouldnt consider the band who wrote that Cult song very heavy. Also, Megadeth>Metallica.:)

ok hard rock then or 90's alternative but megadeth over metallica? really? who sells more records or earns more $$$ with thier live show. The Smallest venue that Ive seen metallica preform was the Jones Beach Ampitheater and that holds 5k more or less yet ive seen Megadeth is much smaller clubs/concert halls with room to spare. If it wasent for the "big 4" tour, dave would still be gathering dust in the corner of his trailer park somewhere with slayer right next door.

Javsto, i don't know what you are saying anymore, but i think the point others are trying to make is she knows she made a mistake and that she could have prevented it, and learned from it. We also understand what you are trying to say, but you could have said it in a different way. You could've made your point with out the graphic description of the unfortunate event that you made in your first post. This is a learning experience for all, but she is also grieving and does not need to hear the types of remarks you have been making towards her. Accidents happen and will happen again, so we should learn from them a refrain from the harsh comments.

ok fine no problem, so should i just sweep all your harsh comments under the rug or is there an apology somewhere in between the lines there too?

ok hard rock then or 90's alternative but megadeth over metallica? really? who sells more records or earns more $$$ with thier live show. The Smallest venue that Ive seen metallica preform was the Jones Beach Ampitheater and that holds 5k more or less yet ive seen Megadeth is much smaller clubs/concert halls with room to spare. If it wasent for the "big 4" tour, dave would still be gathering dust in the corner of his trailer park somewhere with slayer right next door.

Its called selling out and being a bunch of whiney ass pussies.;) Their music is terrible now and actually they have only written two decent songs. Orion and To Live is to Die. Marty Friedman from Megadeth will shred Kirk Hamlet:D any day of the existence of time. Its just like all the other BS. What sucks and what your average listener can comprehend will always sell more. REAL metal is just way to complex for their little brains to comprehend.

I am glad you take that precaution. Sorry to derail (as if it hasn't gone that far already) but do you know if the movement in and out of cages causes any stress? I've considered doing something similar but decided against it for fear of changing the environment too much and stressing my little guy out.

They are out the majority of the time. When it is necessary to put them in cages, of course they don't like that and I am sure there is some stress. But it is far milder than if they were injured while I am away and then need medical treatment. Plus, several of them have their cages connected to their free ranges, so they go in and out of the cage throughout the day anyway.

I felt I needed to say something because it seems like anyone that free ranges is lumped into the same category when in fact we all do things differently.

Well if you're going to use the "bigger [crowd] is better," what about Justin Beiber?... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom