gut loading

rerun12345

also here are the pics i know he's big for his cage and i'm working on that.

Attachments

• image0 (3).jpeg
    image0 (3).jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 30
  • image0 (2).jpeg
    image0 (2).jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 34
  • image0 (4).jpeg
    image0 (4).jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 33
  • image0 (1).jpeg
    image0 (1).jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 31
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 31

Pearl Fields

Avid Member
also here are the pics i know he's big for his cage and i'm working on that.
great! ok you def have a male. which is good. so heres what you should change asap in my opinion.
1) uvb bulb and fixture
2) change to all real plants as soon a you can or he will eat the leaves and become impacted, and die or you will most likely have to take him to a vet.
3) switch red heat bulb to white bulb and toss the night light.

rerun12345

the red bulb is the night one. I figured he was male even though they never told me and i'll work on the plants but which plant should i use? Also hes been extra aggressive lately do you think its because hes accepted his cage as his home or another reason?

Pearl Fields

Avid Member
the red bulb is the night one. I figured he was male even though they never told me and i'll work on the plants but which plant should i use? Also hes been extra aggressive lately do you think its because hes accepted his cage as his home or another reason?
ok so do you have a night bulb, and the compact uvb currently? you need a white heat bulb for the day only, and the long skinny correct uvb.
not sure why hes aggresive, it could be many things.

PabloTheCham

Chameleon Enthusiast
Why. Is. It. Still. There.?????

Top Bottom