gut loading

im sorry but i've done my research on chams before i got one and almost everything your telling me i found rather opposite answers for all my stuff and i found it on multiple websites ( not to offend you or to be mean)

im sorry but i've done my research on chams before i got one and almost everything your telling me i found rather opposite answers for all my stuff and i found it on multiple websites ( not to offend you or to be mean)
Oh ok! Not to doubt you or anything, but can you link me 3 different websites that say dual dome fixtures are good for chams?

Hi. I do have to say that you aren’t the first, nor will you be the last who has found and followed incorrect husbandry found elsewhere on the web. No one is faulting you...it’s hard to determine what is truly correct out of all of the misinformation. I can assure you that you will receive correct husbandry advice here. A great website for learning all you could ever want about chameleons is https://chameleonacademy.com/
If you prefer videos, (make sure to check out the rest of her videos)

Please believe the members on this forum, a lot of them are very knowledgeable and they want the best for your chameleon. Also get rid of the coil uvb and get a linear bulb ASAP.

here's the dimensions and before you say i need a bigger cage for that guy i know but i don't exactly have the funds to do so any ways here they are 16 by 16 by 30 and i'm working on the pictures

Back
Top Bottom