Green Anoles

Dylan Dutz

Does anyone have green anoles? I have 2. They are kind of like wanna be chameleons!:D They are pretty cool, though.

I used to own a few but they creeped me out too much, they move too fast and bit too often so I re-homed them.. it was sad, but the person that took them knew alot about them, so it was good.

I have two. a male and female. They never bit me, but they are fast little creatures. When i was a young boy, my mom wouldn't buy me a chameleon cause of their price. :( but she bought me a green anole cause the guy at petsmart told her it was an american chameleon. Haha. What a rip off. :p

About every every other month i get a anole for my veild,dose that count ?:rolleyes: the same lady that bred my cham breeds the anols,so i know they are good and clean and wesley loves them :p...sry could not resist.they are the feader mouse of lizards lol

I have two. a male and female. They never bit me, but they are fast little creatures. When i was a young boy, my mom wouldn't buy me a chameleon cause of their price. :( but she bought me a green anole cause the guy at petsmart told her it was an american chameleon. Haha. What a rip off. :p

Haha that's funny. Curse you guy at the pet store lol

anoles were my very first reptiles. i was about 13 or so and i kept them in a little 10 gallon. i think that i used a heat rock (bad!!) and a light and a water dish. i didn't know a lot about them but they lived quite a while. hardy little dudes!
when i finally set up a vivarium for my garter snake, i think that i will get some frogs and anoles in there too. they're cute :p

Back
Top Bottom