GREAT order of roaches!

Heika

I rarely do this, but this order really seems too good to be true. I purchased some lateralis roaches for the first time, and got the order today. I was a bit hesitant to order them from this seller due to the blurry pictures and the fact that I had never heard of him before. In this case, all was MORE than well. He sent an extremely healthy overcount.. I ordered 200, and got something like 260-270... for $20.00 shipped. The roaches are all nymphs, but they are not tiny babies. The majority are very close to adulthood. Amazing. This is a smaller species of non-climbing roach that is supposed to be extremely productive. Anyhow, Kenny from Rocky Mountain Reptiles really took care of me, and I had to pass the link on in case anyone is interested in purchasing some.

http://www.rockymountainreptiles.co.nr/

Heika

Cool, where is he located (if you know). If he is in my area i may have to switch from mullberry to him.

He's here with me in Colorado.
Glad to hear he has some stock again...I need to contact him.
Thanks Heika!

-Brad

The first roaches they said they won't sell to new customers. Then I checked the second and got 100 turkestan roaches for 13.00. That's great. I still want those dubias too though.
Hope he likes these coming soon. Thanks for the heads up on this supplier. :D

Back
Top Bottom