Gravid Cham circling plant pots

userBandit

Is this a sign of her looking for a place to lay? She walks around the end he’s of the plant pots but always just goes right back up to the top. She never actually goes in her lay bin to dig.

basking temp taking with a temp gun is 75-80 bc shes Gravid so I lowered temps. I also want to add she has a 10 x 10 x 10 lay bin.

is she refusing to lay because the soil isn’t moist enough? Is that why she just circles the pots and decides to go back up? Now that she has Gravid colors I’m stressing this .

Sounds plausible. That sounds a bit deep for a lay bi; can she get into it?
Does the lay bin provide her enough privacy?
There is a pothos planted in the corner of it and there is a branch so he can get in and out. She doesn’t go near her lay bin though she just circles her pot plants.

Post a couple of photos of her from the last day or too so I can see her clearly please.
D701C2A2-A700-4BDD-BF49-CA8A2D68A823.png
FEACCD81-47AD-4E41-8D93-496FB847166F.png

she just got these yellow spots a few days ago but she’s been acting crazy going all over her enclosure for weeks.

This video will help show the different stages cham goes through before laying eggs:

I love your channel and I watch your videos for fun all the time haha Luna is so adorable!!

i actually recently saw this and I just didn’t see anything about my specific chameleons behavior. I also don’t weigh her as I can never get her on the scale.

Back
Top Bottom