grapes

gabrielguy

sorry for wasting time with a new thread, but i just wanted to know if my chameleon can eat grapes if theyre the kind with seeds?

Just curious. Grapes are toxic to dogs and cause renal (kidney) failure. Does anyone think that they may be hard on chameleon kidneys as well?

i give my veiled little pieces of grape grape from time to time i just cut off the skin and remove the seeds... he loves it

that's really weird the only thing I've been feeding my chameleon is grapes for for food she still alive 3 months into this cricket the way too expensive for us and the worms were just getting smelly an old she wasn't using them anymore she had an eye issue noy anymore or we saw that is helping with the eyeI don't know I think all animal should be vegan I'm not candles and killing innocent little insects is horrible

Attachments

• 20130512_120412.jpg
    20130512_120412.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 319
Where did other peoples replies go to?
Chams are NOT vegans.
From what I've learned so far, veileds will eat fruits n veggies, but not ONLY those.
Kath.

I guess "big brother" got involved. I don't think I said anything inappropriate. I was just being honest.

Same. I agreed with you and other replies. Oh we'll, just hope people learn from such a great forum.
Kath.

that's really weird the only thing I've been feeding my chameleon is grapes for for food she still alive 3 months into this cricket the way too expensive for us and the worms were just getting smelly an old she wasn't using them anymore she had an eye issue noy anymore or we saw that is helping with the eyeI don't know I think all animal should be vegan I'm not candles and killing innocent little insects is horrible

Come on people, do you really think this is for real?!?! LOL Its an obvious troll. This is their one and only post and its so ridiculous that its funny anyone would reply to it. Thanks, I needed a laugh today.

Ok, now I feel stupid, :eek::eek::eek: but glad I could help make a silly. :eek:

Gotta remember with me A.D.D., C.R.S., and being easily confused has really gotten me far in life. ;)

Ok, now I feel stupid, :eek::eek::eek: but glad I could help make a silly. :eek:

Gotta remember with me A.D.D., C.R.S., and being easily confused has really gotten me far in life. ;)

haha its ok, there are a lot of troll posts on this forum, they like to get a rise out of people, the other clue is that they replied to a thread from 2011! haha

Back
Top Bottom