got those zoomed watering vines today

whereswaldo

so hey guys got the vines in today i think there cool sure easily made if i ever get crafty but was cheap enoughi got 2, i was just wandering should i still mist and if so how often?? humidity is at 65% right now. thanks in advance.

Ooh tell me about these vines, I've never heard of them. Mmmh and I'd say a little extra misting wouldn't hurt. I do it every once in a while and I also have an automatic mister.

Wow great you got your today.,.. maybe mine will arrive tomorrow! I would still mist to keep the humidity up.

Come on guys share the wealth. What are these vines, where did you get them, can we see a picture and more questions to follow later.:D

You can find them on amazon for 2 dollars cheaper.
nature zone water drip vine. looks like ivy.

vines.

sorry i ordered a big dripper too so got a little confused in my excitement. i got mine from amazon shipping took forever. the NATURE ZONE vines lol are the black onesand they drip for hours. i was worried since there was so many holes it would run out but nope. i havent seen him drink from it but ive only een waldo drink once. got them cause he hates misting sooo bad.

Attachments

• 100_0078.jpg
    100_0078.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 172
wel hooked up one in my little guys cage yesterday it basiaclly turns one dripper into 5 pretty cool i like it

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive that I ordered. Will let you know what I think of them after I get some. :)

What the heck!!!! I just received an email saying my order for my 6 drip vines have been canceled!!!!! I ordered them before Christmas!!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom