got those zoomed watering vines today

What is crazy is it shows they still have 5 available!!!!! I mean you would think they would calculate how many are available or not when they are ordered!!!! I'm not to happy about this "Direct Line Superstore" It should not have taken them weeks to tell me they were not available and still show them available on their site! I ordered them on the Dec 21st.

yea i went amazon

What is crazy is it shows they still have 5 available!!!!! I mean you would think they would calculate how many are available or not when they are ordered!!!! I'm not to happy about this "Direct Line Superstore" It should not have taken them weeks to tell me they were not available and still show them available on their site! I ordered them on the Dec 21st.

i went through amazon think we odered the same day got mine the 29th still took forever but deffinatly bull spit
but honestly notw i cant get them to work? idk idf its me but after seein some others on this thread dont think its my fault. maybe order worms instead or save for a mister.
espacially since u are ordering 6.

i went through amazon think we odered the same day got mine the 29th still took forever but deffinatly bull spit
but honestly notw i cant get them to work? idk idf its me but after seein some others on this thread dont think its my fault. maybe order worms instead or save for a mister.
espacially since u are ordering 6.

Well maybe a good thing they didn't come. Yes I plan on getting a mister and have money set aside for it... just haven't decided for sure with manufacturer or model. I'm home all the time... so keeping up isn't a problem. I just thought the vines were cool.... but maybe not so cool. lol

what is your issue with getting them to work i might be able to help first off they say there is an arrow and it drips that way only now mine didnt have an arrow so i tried both ways and one way it worked the other it didnt. also day 2 of being set up onnly 2 holes where dripping i blew through the line and fixed the issuse never had a problem again might help might not prob not lol

must be a man lol

what is your issue with getting them to work i might be able to help first off they say there is an arrow and it drips that way only now mine didnt have an arrow so i tried both ways and one way it worked the other it didnt. also day 2 of being set up onnly 2 holes where dripping i blew through the line and fixed the issuse never had a problem again might help might not prob not lol

ok ill blow it lol. well see if it works... hope so thought maybe cause i goi it running up an down the up and around and back down would that mater? am i supposed to run it up and down?thought since theres no pump maybe thats why?
not enought force to make it all the way thru. but it worked once so ill try blowing it.

Back
Top Bottom