Got my setup in today!!!!

krknieriem

OK so I got my setup in today complete with everything I need for my next cham, cage, lights, vines, mistking accessories, temp monitor humidity gauge, and the only thing I dont have is the cham. I have been told that it is going to be a couple weeks before I receive him so after I set all this up, it is going to be torture having to stare at this empty cage till I get the word that he is being sent out, at least from what I have heard and seen the wait is going to be worthwhile:D:D:D:D:D

I still need to find a nightstand on craigslist for cheap that looks nice that I can cut a portion of the top off so I can put a tub underneath with a shutoff valve so I can empty the tray into a 5 gallon bucket like my other setup but since I have some time I am going to be picky

I had to do the same thing except I had my setup from November till April cause it was way to cold to ship a cham to Michigan. So I know your anguish! Just know that you did the right think by having you setup complete before buying the cham. Who did you end up choosing for your cham supplier?

I had to do the same thing except I had my setup from November till April cause it was way to cold to ship a cham to Michigan. So I know your anguish! Just know that you did the right think by having you setup complete before buying the cham. Who did you end up choosing for your cham supplier?

Someone is importing some chams from Chameleon Nation and I am getting one from them, so once they get him I will have to wait for him to rehydrate and feed, so he is going to have to be shipped twice. I think its going to be real important to have his enclosure ready because Im sure he is going to be stressed out after all the travel. My last cham I had everything arrive on the same day and he free ranged for the whole day, I started to get freaked out because the enclosure didnt end up being delivered til 6:30 that evening, so I decided to never do that again

Someone is importing some chams from Chameleon Nation and I am getting one from them, so once they get him I will have to wait for him to rehydrate and feed, so he is going to have to be shipped twice. I think its going to be real important to have his enclosure ready because Im sure he is going to be stressed out after all the travel. My last cham I had everything arrive on the same day and he free ranged for the whole day, I started to get freaked out because the enclosure didnt end up being delivered til 6:30 that evening, so I decided to never do that again

Is he going to be a WC? That's the impression I'm getting... If he's traveling twice I would DEFINITELY consider a fecal... But I like your drainage idea BTW lol Simple and effective

Is he going to be a WC? That's the impression I'm getting... If he's traveling twice I would DEFINITELY consider a fecal... But I like your drainage idea BTW lol Simple and effective

no it isnt a wc, they are cb falys an mitsio's imported from Chameleon Nation

haha.. it is definatly torture staring at an empty cage!! i have been waiting for my cham for a while.. i have set up his enclosure and have just been staring at it!!! lol goodluck

Back
Top Bottom