Got my girl Ivy tatted on my leg

Reptofreak

Chameleon Enthusiast
It’s not finished, have to add the color to her next session. It will be her gravid coloration.

Attachments

• A4F67A82-A413-4E1E-AF0A-2CC2166841D3.png
    A4F67A82-A413-4E1E-AF0A-2CC2166841D3.png
    765.5 KB · Views: 160
Found a mistake in my tat, can anyone find it? It has to do with Cham anatomy so I bet you guys can find it, you'll have to zoom in to see it. There’s actually two mistakes but one is easily fixable.

Yep the ridge spikes are the easy to fix mistake. The other one is worse but much harder to spot. She has five fricken toes! Also, no claws on front foot. I’m not to upset about it as I got this tat for next to nothing and I seriously doubt anyone will notice.

Oh snap didn't notice the claws!

Tattoos are a lesson in acceptance, right?!

I have a ton with little doopey mistakes that no one would notice had I not pointed them out. (I have two "matching" one-eyed sparrow's on each shin -- one is DEF larger than the other :ROFLMAO: )

Oh snap didn't notice the claws!

Tattoos are a lesson in acceptance, right?!

I have a ton with little doopey mistakes that no one would notice had I not pointed them out. (I have two "matching" one-eyed sparrow's on each shin -- one is DEF larger than the other :ROFLMAO: )
Wow I’m an idiot, she does have five toes lol. I only ever noticed four lmbo! Well I guess their is only two minor mistakes, the ridge spikes and lack of claws on front foot. But yeah I’m still totally stoked about the tattoo. When I go back for him to add the color to her I can have him fix it.

bill

Wow I’m an idiot, she does have five toes lol. I only ever noticed four lmbo! Well I guess their is only two minor mistakes, the ridge spikes and lack of claws on front foot. But yeah I’m still totally stoked about the tattoo. When I go back for him to add the color to her I can have him fix it.

bill

Lol yeah 5 little grabby toes! it's gonna look dope with color!

You do know I have been questioning myself now and trying to figure out if female veiled chameleons have different feet than males :ROFLMAO:. I was so confused!!!
Lmbo! I never hold them lol and for some odd reason though they only had four toes.

I can’t wait to get the color added, it’s going to be like this pic.

Attachments

• 9F5BEF24-7009-4E2A-9FE2-CB8901EE3BD9.jpeg
    9F5BEF24-7009-4E2A-9FE2-CB8901EE3BD9.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom