Got a big question for you I am confused

Link

Avid Member
My tamatave female female Panther. I thought you going to lay in about a week from now. Look in her tank and this is what I say I am confused I've never had this happen before I know they'll just leave a bunch of eggs. But one and she still looks gravid . I'll show you some pics. I have not dug through the bucket yet. But it looks like an abandoned home that she started in the corner because it is not filled in I just wanted to get other people's information before I moved this.

Attachments

• 20161005_175443.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 154
  • 20161005_175433.jpg
    20161005_175433.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 162
Just wondering if anybody thinks I should be worried. I have one egg on top of soil and she is still grieved . She Dugout One Hole looks like she abandon it. And then there is stool next to an egg just on top of her laying bin. Just I have not had this happen before with any of mine. hoping she's not egg bound. Wondering if this has happened to anyone else before thank you very much

Just wondering if anybody thinks I should be worried. I have one egg on top of soil and she is still grieved . She Dugout One Hole looks like she abandon it. And then there is stool next to an egg just on top of her laying bin. Just I have not had this happen before with any of mine. hoping she's not egg bound. Wondering if this has happened to anyone else before thank you very much
Also she wasn't due till Sunday or Monday

Picture of the egg

Attachments

• 20161005_175458.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 170
  • 20161005_175443.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 141
No she laid them. Some of them were strand eggs. But she's doing good from it no problems so far eating drinking some eggs look really good and some look awful

Back
Top Bottom