Goodbye My Toads…

Once upon a Time, I was at work, and 2 out of my 3 little siblings decide to sneak into my room, climb up to my top shelf, and take out my pet toads from their tanks. They then decide to go outside with them, and let them run around on the grass, sidewalk(which is near the road) on the porch,etc…Anyways, they decided to set the two toads(Tiny Tim and Big Tina are their names) on the sidewalk to let them have a race. As I mentioned earlier, the sidewalk is right by the road(we live on main St., so it’s a pretty busy road) and they started nudging the toads to make them run and jump for the race. Then, the toads start jumping pretty fast and jump onto the ROAD. My siblings are obviously not allowed to go on the road, so they just watch as the toads jump through the road, and Tiny Tim made it across, but Big Tina did not. She got ran over by a car. I come home from work, and my siblings tell me the whole story, so long story short, I now have 0 toads, an empty frog tank, and only one little sibling.(just kidding, I didn’t kill my siblings) Any ideas for a new reptile to fill the tank? I really want a ball python, and I have the money to get what I need to get for the lil’ snake. Rest In Peace Big Tina, and have fun out in the wild Tiny Tim.😞
I’m so sorry!!! Work some fear into those siblings of yours! I tell my siblings that my Chameleon has got poison spit and will lick them. They don’t bother him.
And maybe get another amphibian like a salamander :)

Back
Top Bottom