Goodbye My Toads…

LukeTheLizard

Avid Member
Once upon a Time, I was at work, and 2 out of my 3 little siblings decide to sneak into my room, climb up to my top shelf, and take out my pet toads from their tanks. They then decide to go outside with them, and let them run around on the grass, sidewalk(which is near the road) on the porch,etc…Anyways, they decided to set the two toads(Tiny Tim and Big Tina are their names) on the sidewalk to let them have a race. As I mentioned earlier, the sidewalk is right by the road(we live on main St., so it’s a pretty busy road) and they started nudging the toads to make them run and jump for the race. Then, the toads start jumping pretty fast and jump onto the ROAD. My siblings are obviously not allowed to go on the road, so they just watch as the toads jump through the road, and Tiny Tim made it across, but Big Tina did not. She got ran over by a car. I come home from work, and my siblings tell me the whole story, so long story short, I now have 0 toads, an empty frog tank, and only one little sibling.(just kidding, I didn’t kill my siblings) Any ideas for a new reptile to fill the tank? I really want a ball python, and I have the money to get what I need to get for the lil’ snake. Rest In Peace Big Tina, and have fun out in the wild Tiny Tim.😞

Here is Tiny Tim, but I don’t have a picture of Big Tina.

Attachments

• 09394548-951F-4E42-B458-8AB12F44094E.jpeg
    09394548-951F-4E42-B458-8AB12F44094E.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 109
I’m so sorry that happened! RIP Big Tina! Whatever you decide to choose (I say go for the ball python if you really want it!), I’d invest in a lid or door lock so nothing like this happens again

PS-Tiny Tim’s super adorable, and I love their names!
I'd lock the entire ROOM as I would hate to commit fratericide but I might be forced to if this happened....

Today my friend told me that when she was driving home in one area the traffic was slow. She soon realized that there was a seagull sitting in the middle of the road and people were going around it slowly so it didn't get hit. The guy beside her drove right over it on purpose and killed it. She said the comments he made indicated that the guy was mad because the traffic was moving slow...so that was his solution. What a jerk. (I'd like to use stronger words...but this is a form with young people on it.)

Hopefully nobody hit your toad on purpose...but still sad that it was hit at all. :(

Thank you everyone for the kind words!
I’m so sorry that happened! RIP Big Tina! Whatever you decide to choose (I say go for the ball python if you really want it!), I’d invest in a lid or door lock so nothing like this happens again

PS-Tiny Tim’s super adorable, and I love their names!
Ya I think I’m gonna go for the ball python, and I’m definitely getting locks for the cage, but I’m not allowed to have a lock on my door.Parents.🙄 I guess my baseball bat will do.😈(just kidding😉)
I’m sorry that happened!
It’s okay, I hope they lived a good life in my room!😞😀😌
Oh no! 😢 That is terrible! Tiny Tim is adorable! RIP Big Tina. Before you get anything else, you need to invest in some good locks to keep the siblings out.
Tiny Tim was definitely the cuter one haha!I hope Big Tina lived a good life. As I said above, I can’t have a lock on my door, but I’m thinking a baseball bat or maybe I’ll train my Cham to bite if anyone enters my room.(evil laugh)
I'd lock the entire ROOM as I would hate to commit fratericide but I might be forced to if this happened....
No locks allowed for my room, but my siblings better sleep with one eye open…(muahahaha)
Today my friend told me that when she was driving home in one area the traffic was slow. She soon realized that there was a seagull sitting in the middle of the road and people were going around it slowly so it didn't get hit. The guy beside her drove right over it on purpose and killed it. She said the comments he made indicated that the guy was mad because the traffic was moving slow...so that was his solution. What a jerk. (I'd like to use stronger words...but this is a form with young people on it.)

Hopefully nobody hit your toad on purpose...but still sad that it was hit at all. :(
I HATE those people that treat animals lives like trash. I can’t believe that anyone could do something like that. I watched a video of a guy named Mark Rober who did a test to see if people would run over animals on the side of the road or just keep driving. Luckily most people just passed, but he had rubber snakes and turtles, and some people swerved out of the road JUST so they could run over the animals. Trust me kinyonga, I know what words you would use, and I agree.😡

It was a busy road, so I hope it was an accident, but people are cruel, so you never know.

again, thank you chamily for all of your nice words, and I hope Tiny Tim has a good life, and lastly, RIP Big Tina.

Yea I wouldn't have siblings anymore lol
I'm so sorry for your loss. That's actually so sad. As I guess they don't know better. They truly should of known that wasn't a good idea. Lol he was a cutie. & hopefully enjoying his time in the wild. Rip Tina♡

Once upon a Time, I was at work, and 2 out of my 3 little siblings decide to sneak into my room, climb up to my top shelf, and take out my pet toads from their tanks. They then decide to go outside with them, and let them run around on the grass, sidewalk(which is near the road) on the porch,etc…Anyways, they decided to set the two toads(Tiny Tim and Big Tina are their names) on the sidewalk to let them have a race. As I mentioned earlier, the sidewalk is right by the road(we live on main St., so it’s a pretty busy road) and they started nudging the toads to make them run and jump for the race. Then, the toads start jumping pretty fast and jump onto the ROAD. My siblings are obviously not allowed to go on the road, so they just watch as the toads jump through the road, and Tiny Tim made it across, but Big Tina did not. She got ran over by a car. I come home from work, and my siblings tell me the whole story, so long story short, I now have 0 toads, an empty frog tank, and only one little sibling.(just kidding, I didn’t kill my siblings) Any ideas for a new reptile to fill the tank? I really want a ball python, and I have the money to get what I need to get for the lil’ snake. Rest In Peace Big Tina, and have fun out in the wild Tiny Tim.😞
Ball Pythons are fun, if you want the best of both worlds, Active like a colubrid, but mellow like a python, Boa constrictors imperators are the way to go.
Ball Pythons have way funner morphs.
I would stray away from anything that has the spider gene. IMHO, spider morph breeding is unethical

Ball Pythons are fun, if you want the best of both worlds, Active like a colubrid, but mellow like a python, Boa constrictors imperators are the way to go.
I would stray away from anything that has the spider gene. IMHO, spider morph breeding is unethical
I just need a snake that’s big enough to eat my siblings, that way, they will stay VERY far away from my pets.😏

Im like that when it comes to the enigma morph in leopard geckos. I stay far far faaaaar away.

Back
Top Bottom