Good ol' Lombardi!!!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Bout time for some new

After the move into the mew place it took him about 3 weeks to warm up to old self and stop hiding from me every time I walked in the room. In the last couple days he has started moving around acting like his normal self. Today when I was feeding him instead of shooting crix from the cup he crawled out on my arm... so I took him out into the sun, where he got about 5 hours of natural sun before I brought him in. I had the camera handy when I brought him in for a quick photo shoot. Here are the pics... Hope you enjoy.:)

Gecko003-1.jpg

Gecko006-1.jpg

Gecko009-1.jpg

Gecko011-1.jpg

Gecko012-1.jpg

Gecko027-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!:)
~Joe

Thanks! He is finally settling in nicely, I was anxious for him to get back to old self, and I am glad he is. He is a great cham!

Wow, you really have a gorgeous vieled. I hope mine comes close to having enough HALF the colours yours does.

Keep up the great work.

edit:

p.s. He deserves a very curvy lady friend : P

Lookin good Joe, glad he's adapting to the new pile of bricks.

i'm going to have to adapt myself...... to that cool new avatar ya got...:)

-Jay

I am glad he is getting back to normal. Do you have any pictures of him not fired up-I want to see his body shape when he is not standing all tall and puffed. :)

Lombardi is a great Cham. I love how tame he is. I wish my guy was liike that.

Love the new Ava..lol

Thanks for the compliments everyone!:)

Great Pics. He looks like he would make an awesome breeder. Keep up the good work.
Thanks! He is quite the driven breeder. He gets right to the point.lol

I am glad he is getting back to normal. Do you have any pictures of him not fired up-I want to see his body shape when he is not standing all tall and puffed. :)

You got it Juli! :) You know I am a pic freak! Here are some shots I dug up of Lombardi in his chillin suit. It is tough sometimes to get shots of him like this because he tends to wnat to retreat from the camera unless I can get his attention on something else like another male, or his reflection.lol:) The colors he will show when he is rested vary quite a bit as well. Some of these pics are a couple months old. Hope you enjoy.

100_0586.jpg

100_0587.jpg

100_0588.jpg

100_0591.jpg

And just so you can see... I actually don't put him on my head for these pics... it really is his favorite spot to be when out of his cage, He crawls right for the head where he will stay content for extended periods of time.:) Here he is on Julia.

100_0637-1.jpg

Darkening up for some sun...
100_0314.jpg

~Joe

I was about to ask if he was always puffed up when out and about. I was beginning to think mine was abnormal

Norman is almost always in his chill out suit, it takes a lot to get him mad.. unless I wear a black glove or I put the temperature probe near him. He hates the temp probe. He puffs up and cracks his tail like a whip while trying to head butt it.

Or I put him in the sun. He doesn't seem to like the sun!

Back
Top Bottom