Good ol' Lombardi!!!

joe,

Your eyes are looking a little red there brother. :D

sure you didnt have to sedate him before he cooperated, cause he looks a little hungry to me

I was about to ask if he was always puffed up when out and about. I was beginning to think mine was abnormal

Norman is almost always in his chill out suit, it takes a lot to get him mad.. unless I wear a black glove or I put the temperature probe near him. He hates the temp probe. He puffs up and cracks his tail like a whip while trying to head butt it.

Or I put him in the sun. He doesn't seem to like the sun!

Yeah Lombardi is typically pretty mellow with me... I can take him out no prob without any gaping or hissing, he will actually come to me on his own when I open the cage occasionally... But he hates the camera... Not enough to fire up at it... just try to get away from it every time he sees it, making for a poor pic... But at the site of a male Panther... He will fire up in 2 seconds. I think Veileds are so impressive with their Massive transforamation from a drab relaxed state... To an utterly beautiful color display, and proud stance.

Looks like a great pal. Glad he's adjusted. How about you? ;)

Thanks Gary... I am just about to that point where I am feeling at home now... Got most everything where I want it, and realy enjoying the company of my new Roomate and his GF.

joe,

sure you didnt have to sedate him before he cooperated, cause he looks a little hungry to me

LOL!!!:D:D;)

No smoke around the chams... But I did find some great "leafy greens" to gutload my crix with. Lombardi Loves them.;)

CrazyChm.jpg

~Joe

the original un doctored photo

joe, you dont gotta lie bro,
lombardi had a problem, heck we all know someone that has been there done that. the important thing is that he got help.

yeah he was pissed all the time, and gained a bunch of weight, but now that he kicked the spiral bulbs i think hes gunna make it.

how you got someone to give a chameleon a chest piece is beyond me.

the original untouched photo
( ive been holding it in too long joe )
CrazyChm.jpg

joe,

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. ;)

Having said that, Lombardi is awesome. I love his head crest! Doesn't surprise me that he's quite the stud.

Back
Top Bottom