Going Outdoors

WelshOneEmma

Ok, so I am planning to do a proper deep clean on Hugo's cage tomorrow and put in some new plants (Hibiscus & Passionflower). I thought that seeing as it's getting fairly decent weatherwise (for the UK) we could put him outside whilst I'm doing it. I have a large lemon tree and bought a flexarium to use out there. Other than keeping an eye out for bees, is there anything else I need to be aware of? He won't be loose, he will be on the lemon tree in the flexarium, but I still want to make sure we have everything covered!

one of my chams lives outside permanately. let him enjoy nature, if hes in a flex youve got nothing to worry about

:D He will love it! Make sure he has some shade so he can cool off if he needs to. Although she had shade, Lily would just sit in the sun until she gaped and I had to actually move the whole cage out of the sun! Also you may want to mist him more often while he's out there.

Well, it's official - he's just a weird chameleon! Went to take him out, he freaked, so we moved the cage indoors and he is sat in there fine. Just making the finishing touches as we have had to throw out all the wood we bought as it has gone rotten. Now trying to create new branches and walkways for him. On a good note (this one's for Kevin) you can't see for all the live plants in there! :D

Back
Top Bottom