Go canucks go

:p:p:p:p:p:p D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D------------------------------->

b.jpg

lol go canucks go? dont you meen gone canucks gone? i guess louongo is kickin himself huh lol to have that kind of game lead an open you mouth to bad mouth the other goalie? i bet that baby is still cryen this morning i know i was laughing alot lastnite..lol what was it i heard lastnite "we wouldnt let the british beat us we sure wouldnt let british columbia beat us."

Haha. Thats funny. Gone canucks. Clearly boston just wanted it more. They won more battles. They fought harder hit harder and it showed.

What SORE LOSERS !!! They destroyed the city over an F'n game. Shows what vancouver is made of.

Actually, for the 7th game Luongo wasn't bad at all. When you don't have your defensemen to do their job, you can't always blame the goaltender. This was the case for at least 2 of the 3 goals tonight.

Also, for a team who was first in offense this season, you didn't get many goals by the Canucks against the Bruins!! And no goaltender can score goals alone (except a few crazy ones, but only on empty nets!).

Yes, Luongo had 2 or 3 very bad games in this serie, meanwhile the offensive team had 7 bad games, and the defensive team at least 3. The bottom line is i can't blame Luongo!

Its all luogos fault and next year is going to be exactly the same because they haved a 10 year contract with luongo. But luogo is good sometimes but under pressure he sucks. Even in the game were they lost 8-1 they still didnt put in shneider. Bad Dissition.

Your rite it isnt ALL his fault, i just think its funny they had it an he opens his mouth an then they choke..

Your rite it isnt ALL his fault, i just think its funny they had it an he opens his mouth an then they choke..

If u go on the tsn site. Theres a page about that. The media cut it off. What he had said was that he would have stopped some that thomas didnt and thomas would have saved some that luongo didnt...apparently. Thats what the article said anyway. Lol

Back
Top Bottom