Gizzy Update

sallyb

Avid Member
:D Gizzy seems to be on the mend once again :D We are now off the critical care formula and eating well. She`s still in some pain and a bit grouchy, but seems to feel better by the day. We go for the stitches out next week too :D

Here`s a pic I took today of her looking rather content with her lot :cool:

Attachments

• kilroy.jpg
    kilroy.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 114
:D Gizzy seems to be on the mend once again :D We are now off the critical care formula and eating well. She`s still in some pain and a bit grouchy, but seems to feel better by the day. We go for the stitches out next week too :D

Here`s a pic I took today of her looking rather content with her lot :cool:

Yeyyyy!!!!:D

Good on you Gizzy!!!

So glad she's on the mend and rolling along the road to recovery!!

The ups & downs with Gizzy must have taken as big a toll on you as they have on Gizzy. I am happy for both of you that things seem to be going well.

:D Oh Sally! I am so glad she's doing well and eating again! She looks so beautiful in that photo! Here's to a full recovery!:D:D Gizzy has to be the toughest, bravest girlie-cham ever! You have been through so much with her, I can only imagine how awful it's been for you to see her so poorly, but hopefully she'll be much better now!

Thanks guys :D It is awful seeing her so poorly, but to see the improvement just makes us ectastatic. :D Each time we think she has nothing left she proves us completely wrong - I wish I had half her determination.

It is great how Gizzy comes back. maybe she has some cat genes and has nine lives. Since she has used a couple that is good.

What a cute picture of Gizzy. Glad to see that she is doing well and seeing her favorite vet tomorrow. I am taking two of my guys tomorrow for a check up with our favorite vet here in the US. :)

Aww what a sweet picture of Gizzy! She is always a little picture ham lol

Good to hear she is doing better!

Thank you all - I can`t begin to describe how fantastic it is to have our bossy little madam back and we really appreciated all the support and advice from everyone :D She had her stiches out a couple of hours ago and was such a little trooper not even getting upset. Adam gave her an mot and was thrilled with how well she looks. She doesn`t need a repeat visit now either, although the staff will miss her, she seems to have a fan club now :D

Tiff - for the first time ever she did not drop one on me :D Now that was a real bonus. :D

Haha! So glad that the visit went well - these wonderful creatures even capture the hearts of people who work with them too! I hope Gizzy continues to do well. She certainly couldn't have a more caring and dedicated owner.

Back
Top Bottom