Giving mediation

They're all different so it's hard to know. She won't likely like you while you're doing it to her depending on how you do it.

Just be sure you don't squirt it but rather ease it in and make sure it doesn't get into her lungs by putting it far enough back in the mouth.

Some people inject the mess into an insect and make sure the chameleon eats the insect.

This might help...the towel makes it so they can't get a grip on you and struggle..

They're all different so it's hard to know. She won't likely like you while you're doing it to her depending on how you do it.

Just be sure you don't squirt it but rather ease it in and make sure it doesn't get into her lungs by putting it far enough back in the mouth.

Some people inject the mess into an insect and make sure the chameleon eats the insect.

This might help...the towel makes it so they can't get a grip on you and struggle..

Great video!

Today I put the drop of medication on her feeder and she ate it, idk if that’s the most significant way but it’s a lot less stressful lol but if I was to inject the meds in the feeder how would I even do that

Today I put the drop of medication on her feeder and she ate it, idk if that’s the most significant way but it’s a lot less stressful lol but if I was to inject the meds in the feeder how would I even do that
You'd need a syringe with a needle to inject it.

Back
Top Bottom