Giving Away Female and Male Veiled Chameleon

I would trust any of those res use. Maybe I can help set up transport for the chameleons to Tampa.

I have a ride with chameleon people from Ft. Lauderdale to Melborne and from Melborne to Orlando/Kissimmee area and from Naples to Tampa. Now I still need a transporter from Orlando/Kissimmee to Naples. Please let me know if you can help.

I have a ride with chameleon people from Ft. Lauderdale to Melborne and from Melborne to Orlando/Kissimmee area and from Naples to Tampa. Now I still need a transporter from Orlando/Kissimmee to Naples. Please let me know if you can help.
That’s a strange route...Naples is far south of Orlando and Tampa. Are you taking me up on my offer to do Melbourne to Orlando? If so, it’s probably just quicker/easier for me to keep going to Tampa then for the chams to go to Naples.

That’s a strange route...Naples is far south of Orlando and Tampa. Are you taking me up on my offer to do Melbourne to Orlando? If so, it’s probably just quicker/easier for me to keep going to Tampa then for the chams to go to Naples.

My daughter is coming to the Keys for Christmas and can bring them to you in Melborne right after Christmas. If you can take them all the way to Tampa that would be great!

My daughter is coming to the Keys for Christmas and can bring them to you in Melborne right after Christmas. If you can take them all the way to Tampa that would be great!
Yes, I can. If it’s a Tues thru Thurs I can take them there straight away. If a Fri thru Mon, they’ll have a layover with me until Tuesday.

Yes, I can. If it’s a Tues thru Thurs I can take them there straight away. If a Fri thru Mon, they’ll have a layover with me until Tuesday.
Where in Tampa are they trying to get to. I am working down in the apollo beach/brandon/riverview area and could possibly assist.

I don't keep veiled chams otherwise I'd help you out, I'm sure other members love veiled chams and would go for it, I guess I jumped the gun posting my statement above.... there seems to be more of a market for veiled chams than panther at the moment......

Last edited:
Do you mind if I ask where are you taking them?
I too, would like to know. I was in one of my local pet shops yesterday and noticed they had 2 new (as in not there last week or so) adult veileds. It always makes me wonder where they come from, but I digress. My issue with this particular case was A) the price they're asking - chances are they'll be there a while and B) a fully grown male in a 16" cube is just not fair to anyone.
^
This is why I do what i do

I did send her a private message on here.
Well, we did try and were able to offer an option.
I appreciate you folk trying! (And for keeping me in mind when you see these kind of things)

Thanks!

I apologize, I believe we have something set up at the moment to take them in so thank you guys for helping out
In the end, I hope "take them in" means a person to take them in. Regardless, I hope where ever they end up they are appropriately taken care of.

Best wishes for them and you.

Yes there was a gentleman earlier in this discussion who has plenty of room and two other chameleons already and he lives very close to where I am so we are setting up a time to meet soon. Thank you for all the help though
I'll give him or her a nice home.
And it won't be sold to anyone else.
I do the same with Redfoot tortoises and unwanted giant cichlid fishes.

Update:
He's doing GREAT!

Attachments

• 20200504_191928.jpg
    20200504_191928.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 99
Back
Top Bottom