George Fired up, first time ever!

pigglett79

Avid Member
So when we took George in to the bathroom to look at his tail bruise in better light, he caught sight of himself and fired right up. We have never seen him fully fire up before and it was beautiful.

I sometimes wish we knew for sure what locale he is, but it doesn't matter to me, he is gorgeous.

Fired up 1 small.jpg

Fired up 2 small.jpg

Fired up 4 small.jpg

Fired up 5 small.jpg

Gorgeous George lol.......My friend John wrote a poem about all his (9) brothers and sisters one Christmas........
George Dixie got something about his blue eyes, and the line 'Cassanova never did have such gorgeous blond hair' :)

It was a very amusing poem in places, but only really funny if you knew the family I guess.......
Anyways pigglett..... I really just wanted to say you have a gorgeous cham and a great attitude to his genetic heritage......:D

Looks part Diego Suarez with the little bit of green, and then quite sambava like too! He is very handsome regardless! :D

LOL you trying to start a controversy with some other thread I wont name? LOL

What? No. I am just here for information. Look at his colours. He has to be an ambato. It is a dead match with his ... absence of colours on the spikes.

But really. He is a damn good boy and I am amazed to see so much fire in him. Looking back at your other threads it is truely amazing when you see such a transformation in colour. Love it and you are lucky to have such an awesome little man!

:D

What? No. I am just here for information. Look at his colours. He has to be an ambato. It is a dead match with his ... absence of colours on the spikes.

But really. He is a damn good boy and I am amazed to see so much fire in him. Looking back at your other threads it is truely amazing when you see such a transformation in colour. Love it and you are lucky to have such an awesome little man!

:D

LOL yer crazy

How long did it take until you were comfortable to "fire hime up" ? I'm not bashing or critisizing, so pease dont think that. I'm new (going on 20 days soon) with my aproxx. 12 monthish (was told older, but dont believe it from this forum) and I dont think Kilo would benefit from this any time soon, correct? So thats why I ask you, about how long [did it take you] I also understand that every Chameleon can be different. I am just interested in learning from this beautiful experience! thanks for pics; gergous!:D

HIM SHALL HAS BABIES & YOU SHALL POST PICTURES :D

We have had him since September and this is the first time we have seen him fire up. We didn't plan it really, just looking at the tail and he was ready to go pounce that cham in the mirror. It was pretty awesome, but I quickly took him out of the bathroom after as to not have him stressed for too long. Put him in his free range and let him calm down after.

Rachelle we have always know our boy George was lovely. His colors sort of glow. What a pretty, pretty boy you have.

Back
Top Bottom