George cruising around

pigglett79

Avid Member
George was on the move today while I was working, He is so happy that I work from home now.

09Oct2013.jpg

Last edited:
George is so handsome and looks like he's having so much fun. It takes such simple little things to make them happy. Don't you just love staying home with your guys? I switched my day hours to evenings, nights and Sunday's a few years back and just love it. My husband's home on Sundays so it works great!

George is so handsome and looks like he's having so much fun. It takes such simple little things to make them happy. Don't you just love staying home with your guys? I switched my day hours to evenings, nights and Sunday's a few years back and just love it. My husband's home on Sundays so it works great!

Thanks Jann, he is my adventurous one. He can be a handful. I do love being home with all my boys though, its a wonderful thing.

so cute!!!

I have a three month old veiled - he pretty much hates me. Everytime he sees me he hides, maybe if I spend more time with him?? I think that will just stress him out more, so I sit next to the cage and try to be very quiet and watch him devour crickets when he'll let me. You are so lucky to be able to have such beautiful chameleons.:D

I work from home half-time but sadly have 2 cats who I think would make free ranging a bit stressful for my guys LOL.

Panthers got nothing on the horns, tho! Jax4eva!

Yeah I do love my jacksons horns. Cant beat that.

He is gorgeous! Awesome he got some fee-range time :)

Thanks, my spoiled brats get to come out everyday in the afternoon after their last long misting. This morning I found them both on Rex's side and Rex was on Georges tail. Crazy boys.

I have to find a position where I can work from home!

George is obviously loving the company :)

Yup, cant beat working from home. Its a pretty sweet deal, and to think it was a promotion too! LOL

Sweet! He looks great, Rachelle! 'Grats on working from home!

thanks, hes finally coloring up and yeah, working from home, it definitely doesn't suck.

Back
Top Bottom