Gas Prices

Syn

Avid Member
What are the gas prices like in your area? It's about $3.40 a gallon around here.

It's getting out of hand. Last year when the prices were high, I didn't get my license because of it. Prices were decent and I was reconsidering but now.. I probably won't. Regardless, I'll need to get my license once I get ready for college but... time to start saving up. :eek:

If any of you have a facebook I'm sure you have seen an even like a "no gas day," but what is that going to fix? You may not fuel up that day, but, you will probably fuel up the next.

If you want to make a difference, carpool. I made an event on facebook about April being carpooling month. :rolleyes:

Any who, just curious to see what gas prices are from state to state.

ive seen them at over 4 dollars in socal.
i have a prius so i dont care :p
maybe the value of my car will go back up:rolleyes:

3.81 - 3.95 regular in my area (depends on cash/credit & gas station) Northern California

i drive a V6 4.3L Chevy Blazer...cant really do much it was a hammy-down

Last edited:
Yikes - can't imagine what it's like with all the gas guzzlers. :/

My mom just got a tiny car that is manual so we are a little better off than what we had, older car w/auto trans.

They keep raising the gas prices its such crap every march for some reason but who are they kidding its spring break I love how something happens every year in march for like the last 5 years for the prices to go up then about the middle of april they come back down!!

I really couldnt tell you what gas prices are cuz we dont pay for gas so we dont look :confused:

dang glad im not in Cali.. t.x is right at 3.45 $ gas suxs big ones haha sorry but it does. even in my lil 4 cylinder.

It's pretty damn expensive. I have to buy premium for my beamer and I've seen it at 4.15. And I never used to pay attention to prices before.

Hey Melric, this is off topic for sure....but how's your horse?, last I saw he had a setback. But I can't find that thread.
hope he's better
Anne

Im starting to see a theme here in California.....reptiles and horses! Since I have both as well. Which is the bigger money pit!?
Ok, horses for sure. My 1 horse runs me about 2 grand a month, with no vet bills!

Yes, I have a horse. I updated my thread on him. I'd have to say before now gas was more expensive. But, now it's my horse. When I was younger I used to spend my whole paycheck on my horse. Now it's just a portion and gas is definitely up there.

Currently In northern VA where I live close to Warrenton, VA its at most stations as of lastnight $3.45 up to of course getting closer to D.C around almost $4.00. Plus u have the infomous price gougers that do not display the prices visible on thir sign’s, luring travelers that have to get gas up to 5.00 :eek: . SO FYI if it isn’t posted keep driving!

I'm in Ohio and it's $3.59 a gallon. I live a half hour away from town. It sucks but I just have been making less trips to the store. More freezer foods and less fresh. We also raise most of our own food. If only I didn't have to drive to school, I quit buying gas.

4.23 today for premium. I have a 2011 Turbo BMW 335xi and a GAS GUZZLING Super-charged Silverado SS,so premium is my only choice. It's costing me about $170.00 a week. Depends on if we want to go anywhere besides work and back.:mad::mad:

sounds like you can all afford the gas though. Driving BMWs and living in California most of you and paying couple grand a month just for a horse alone:D

its $3.60 here and around Cleveland

Really its not surprising though it was this price 4 yrs ago or so. I used to pump prem in my fav car which I miss and still find receipts from $3.40 $4.00 from years back. Back to filling up Fords on piss now:eek:.

Cost about $140 bucks a week to go to work and back now though which is rough.

sounds like you can all afford the gas though. Driving BMWs and living in California most of you and paying couple grand a month just for a horse alone:D

its $3.60 here and around Cleveland

Really its not surprising though it was this price 4 yrs ago or so. I used to pump prem in my fav car which I miss and still find receipts from $3.40 $4.00 from years back. Back to filling up Fords on piss now:eek:.

Cost about $140 bucks a week to go to work and back now though which is rough.

Honestly,I regret purchasing my BMW at the moment. It has been in the shop six times since I purchased it.Which leaves me driving the SS monster.To bad you can not run a cam on fry grease.I need a scooter:D:cool:

It's about 3.75 in Santa Fe. Prices will really hurt this summer. I've been riding my motorcycle most of the time, I can get ~40-45 mpg.

I have this neat little App on my phone telling me the cheapest gas to get. I can say that since last night the cheapest gas has gone from $3.40 to $3.42, the cost of gas in my area (by closest distance) is:

3.51, 3.49, 3.55, 3.49.

Back
Top Bottom