Gas Prices

I found the storys saying they were dead then I just found the saying there was update that was released yesterday that they are both still alive :) I just didnt google it yesterday to see if anything had changed :(

SORRY IGNORE THIS WRONG POST :):)

Cheap :eek: can I come live with you guys :D
Price per ltr here £1.30 :mad: = £5.90/ukgal
which equates to arround
$8 per us gallon

its crazy im payen around 420 a gallon for diesel which is crazy anytime diesel is more then the gas because diesel is a byproduct of gasoline. thats what i get for driving a big pickup trk an still lovin it

its crazy im payen around 420 a gallon for diesel which is crazy anytime diesel is more then the gas because diesel is a byproduct of gasoline. thats what i get for driving a big pickup trk an still lovin it

around me diesel is always more then gas, its a way for them to charge more at the grocery store cuz the semi's are charging more for to bring the food!!!

Currently In northern VA where I live close to Warrenton, VA its at most stations as of lastnight $3.45 up to of course getting closer to D.C around almost $4.00. Plus u have the infomous price gougers that do not display the prices visible on thir sign’s, luring travelers that have to get gas up to 5.00 :eek: . SO FYI if it isn’t posted keep driving!

Filling up my 2010 Suburban sucks actually, now have decided to fill back to full after using only a quarter of a tank still cost me $30 bucks! glad I am not in Cali. Told my DH since he abroad working I will be using his CTS here shortly! The bus needs to stayed parked!

Yikes, I'm glad I've been riding my bike lately, prices jumped another five cents. I heard in some places it's dropping, though..

Yep, it happened....80.00 to fill my tank and its just a volvo xc90, not a big 'ol car. Sad thing is, that only lasts half the week :( so because I commute, 160.00 a week

4.09 here in SoCal. I am lucky though. I work from home and the supermarket, bank, post office is a mile down the road so I choose to walk unless I am doing a major grocery shop.

Sabrina get an old school Vespa, it will be cantankerous but it go forever on the smell of an oily rag and driving that in Arizona will be fun :)

Yep, it happened....80.00 to fill my tank and its just a volvo xc90, not a big 'ol car. Sad thing is, that only lasts half the week :( so because I commute, 160.00 a week

Dude, I got gas yesterday to the tune of $78 and change, but my work is only 3 miles away. I used to commute 120 miles...one way! Did it for about a year and had a Civic then and gas was at about dollar something or maybe two...

If I remember correctly, just filled up yesterday, it was 3 seventy something a gal here in Tacoma. Thank god for the ol teggy (acura) c:

i come on here to relax KILL THIS THREAD!!! DAMMMMM EXPENSIVE GAS ARRGGGGGGG!!!
see now im all fired up LOL!!
it does SUCK!! almost 1.40 /L here in Canada for premium

i come on here to relax KILL THIS THREAD!!! DAMMMMM EXPENSIVE GAS ARRGGGGGGG!!!
see now im all fired up LOL!!
it does SUCK!! almost 1.40 /L here in Canada for premium

Here in Winnipeg it's $1.14/L for regular. Looking at the prices in the rest of Canada, I'm not complaining.

Reg unleaded here is running around 3.50 a gall. Unfortunately I have to run premium in the vette or the infiniti. :mad: So Im paying close to 3.80 a gallon depending on if I hit up a reg station or go to a big box store and fill up. Wally World usually has their gas marked down at least .05 less than stations.

Back
Top Bottom