further uvb tube light discusion

OOOst16

Established Member
Ok, so i got a reptiglo (exotera) uvb/a 5.0 output linear tube light. Is this sufficiant? im using this with a basking lamp wich keeps me at 85-87 degrees.

i know the reptisun 5.0 was recomended but they only had the COMPACT version...so obviously after recent discusion i turned it down

Ok, so i got a reptiglo (exotera) uvb/a 5.0 output linear tube light. Is this sufficiant? im using this with a basking lamp wich keeps me at 85-87 degrees.

i know the reptisun 5.0 was recomended but they only had the COMPACT version...so obviously after recent discusion i turned it down

i use a linear reptiglo........have had no problems so far.............jude started out with the coil bulbs for UV, and i switched.

It will work but you will have to replace it more often. I am actually using it also. I am sorry but how old and what type is your cham I know you have said but I forgot:p

there is NOT a fine mesh, and the hood is backed with metal for reflection ( its a zoomed hood)

Back
Top Bottom