• Trioceros

Votes: 107 35.2%
  • No preference

Votes: 24 7.9%
  • I'm confused

Votes: 26 8.6%

• Total voters
Hmmmm.
Going to have to go Trioceros on this one.
T. cristatus is my new BIG project.
I've never had much (if any) desire to keep a Furcifer pardalis, but I am quite fond of my oustaleti and lateralis.

-Brad

This is a hard one... I went fucifer for f. lat lat, which is my favorite species and they have such huge personalities as well. Although I love my T. merreli, T. jack m, jack x, jack jack, and t. deremensis. Well after writing this looks like I should have picked Trioceros :)

Furcifer...

Furcifer just because of the little dudes in these links. they are unbelievable. Although I love my technicolor panther the Furcifer labordi are unbelievable

http://www.prismchameleons.com/Project Madagascar/Furcifer labordi in Kirindy CFPF.jpg

http://www.bluechameleon.org/2006 Jan-Feb Madagascar - Mauritius, Part 1.htm

They are my dream furcifer species. I'm sure trioceros will be close up there once I get my little melleri and get to actually watch them grow. Those guys are amazing, I've just never had the money when captive bred ones have come around and don't like to deal with wild caught too much, unless it's a panther that has just the right colors I am looking for :) So as of now furcifer just because I have wanted he F. labordi for I don't know how long. Since before I kept chameleons. They remind me of a sawfish but 1000 times cooler.

EDIT: Forgot one. Look at the little girl this dude is holding. Flippin amazing

http://www.newlatitude.org/images/Furcifer labordi_Ranobe_4539.JPG

Last edited:
F. labordi have an extremely short life span (4 to 5 months) and would not (in my opinion) make very good captives.
They are cool though. ;)

-Brad

I voted Furcifer, but it's very close - I do like horns on a lizard... but panthers are such all-around wonderful chams, and I'm drawn to the big Furcifer spp. (F. verrucosus, F. oustaleti).

F. labordi have an extremely short life span (4 to 5 months)

The other half of their life is spent inside an egg. 5 to 6 months inside an egg and another 5 to 6 months as a free ranging chameleon breeds then dies. That was an amazing study that presented these findings if I recall sometime last year. I concur though, that species is spectacularly colored.

The salmon of chameleons!

Furcifer all the way!! In my opinion, it doesn't get any prettier than furcifer pardalis! The colors and combinations are just incredible!

...besides, I'm not a fan of horns on a reptile. Just doesn't do it for me. Sorry Jackson's and Meller's fans :p

Furcifer all the way!! In my opinion, it doesn't get any prettier than furcifer pardalis! The colors and combinations are just incredible!

...besides, I'm not a fan of horns on a reptile. Just doesn't do it for me. Sorry Jackson's and Meller's fans :p

It's alright .. I currently keep 10 species of chameleons and have never owned a panther ... just doesn't do it for me.;)

-Brad

This was a hard one. I don't even remember how i voted right now but the F. Lateralis are easily one of my favorites followed by T. Deremensis and Quads. Not really in that order but in general.

So tough

Gpmo (him)

Back
Top Bottom