From the day I got him till now :)

Wow,thats Cains boy?! What a looker at such a young age:cool: I probably remember him from when he was a wee one in his row of cages Cain made:)

I know this isnt my thread but. THANKS NIC! Hey David or Bucky, hows it going. Yes that is one of the little tykes you got to see in my row of cages I made:rolleyes: I still use that thing but I am getting better with the wood working. Hope all is going well with Louie! Alright enough about me back to SANCHO! I cant stop looking at his picture:D

Nice cham... I will have to take new pictures of his sister, she is getting huge and literally eats everything that enter her cage... I have NEVER seen a cham eat like she does, and never hesitates to eat out of my hand. Cain has some great babies!!!! The greens in the cheek and the red bars are something that our two siblings share, hopefully she will pass these amazing colors to her offspring :)
here she is when i got her
NewFemales173.jpg

a couple weeks back
SANY0289.jpg

and her soon to be baby daddy ;)
pissed2.jpg

Peace!

Todd

Nice cham... I will have to take new pictures of his sister, she is getting huge and literally eats everything that enter her cage... I have NEVER seen a cham eat like she does, and never hesitates to eat out of my hand. Cain has some great babies!!!! The greens in the cheek and the red bars are something that our two siblings share, hopefully she will pass these amazing colors to her offspring :)
here she is when i got her
NewFemales173.jpg

a couple weeks back
SANY0289.jpg

and her soon to be baby daddy ;)
pissed2.jpg

Peace!

Todd

Todd you have any recent pictures of her?

He has some nice red bars ! I got two females and a male from cain a while back but i lost the male to a weird eye infection i'm pissed now lookin at your guy and seeing what might have been.Well i still have nice healthy females that have already laid a clutch.Hope they look half as good as your guy nice job!

He has some nice red bars ! I got two females and a male from cain a while back but i lost the male to a weird eye infection i'm pissed now lookin at your guy and seeing what might have been.Well i still have nice healthy females that have already laid a clutch.Hope they look half as good as your guy nice job!

Thanks sorry about the loss of your male :( Love to see pictures of your females :)

Back
Top Bottom