freedom of voice without beiing kicked off

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
I'd just liketo say...how pleased I am with this forum..for the reason of beiing able to share my husbandry experience without beiing kicked off....petr necass kicks everybody off the other forums if what they do is different than what he does.....even though lots of you don't like me...THANK YOU!!!!

thanks☺.....well anytime somebody shares their husbandry experience and what they do on this forum...it's discussed and considered what parts might work in similar situation for somebody else.....on petr ncass forums...he argues and demands it's wrong.....then removes me for defending what I do....I WISH SOMEBODY ELSE WOULD START A FACEBOOK CHAMELEON FORUM WITHOUT TYRANT NECASS DICTATORSHIP

thanks☺.....well anytime somebody shares their husbandry experience and what they do on this forum...it's discussed and considered what parts might work in similar situation for somebody else.....on petr ncass forums...he argues and demands it's wrong.....then removes me for defending what I do....I WISH SOMEBODY ELSE WOULD START A FACEBOOK CHAMELEON FORUM WITHOUT TYRANT NECASS DICTATORSHIP
If some of these people here had their way, it'd be the same. Thank god the mods here are pretty open to discussion(something that's dying in our culture)

You do a good job with your panthers here and everyone can see that who read your post and have taken the time to get to know you. Like James I think me and you also got off on the wrong foot but over time you grow on me. Keep up the good work with the panthers, if you ever start breeding ambanja let me know I really want a female

It takes all kinds to make up this world. If we all did everything the same how boring would that be and our chams wouldn’t get the chance to experience something different! There’s all different ways to do things and we all need to have an open mind. It’s better to listen and learn and also support one another. That’s what will keep this forum going long after the others die out from infighting and intolerance.

joxie..no banjas I'm aware of.......nobody is workin with them in my circle......everybody lives in different climates and altitudes...so everybodys conditions are different.....there is absolutely not a 1 only correct way to keep ideal climate...... everybody has tweaks and solutions to keep their animals healthy.... thats where NECASS IS WRONG!!

I still think the forums rock! There are times threads go off the rails, but there will never be one right answer to any question. Even he who shall not be named has contributed to our husbandry. Just thinks it is the only way to be successful. Obviously there are many ways. Some better than others.

Even “Salty” ways 🤓.

Back
Top Bottom