Free range set up

Thats an awesome setup and I'd love to give my guy some more space. How do you keep your temps, and humidity at the correct levels with him being a montane. I use a cool mist humidifier for my jackson but he's kept in a cage so the amount of area that I need to cover isn't that big.

One more thing, what if he falls? :/ I'm still learning and don't have too much knowledge on free range setups.

Free rang'in

Thats an awesome setup and I'd love to give my guy some more space. How do you keep your temps, and humidity at the correct levels with him being a montane. I use a cool mist humidifier for my jackson but he's kept in a cage so the amount of area that I need to cover isn't that big.

One more thing, what if he falls? :/ I'm still learning and don't have too much knowledge on free range setups.

hey thanks for your comment ... as for the humidty ..what helps a lot are the plants,,I HAVE a digital hygrometer as well as a thermometer...another thing tht helps is the rainfall system..i have it set up to were avery 45 min there is a mist for about 1 minute to 1 min 30 .. tht keeps the humidity leveled..
as for falling i dont think he will fall at first i wouldnt trust him but know tht i know a little more aout his persona..hes pretty chill and excellent climber..and or if he does fall i have big sponges at the bottom tht absorb the water tht falls from the rain system:) THT would brake his fall .... r u preparing a F.R. AREA?

hey thanks for your comment ... as for the humidty ..what helps a lot are the plants,,I HAVE a digital hygrometer as well as a thermometer...another thing tht helps is the rainfall system..i have it set up to were avery 45 min there is a mist for about 1 minute to 1 min 30 .. tht keeps the humidity leveled..
as for falling i dont think he will fall at first i wouldnt trust him but know tht i know a little more aout his persona..hes pretty chill and excellent climber..and or if he does fall i have big sponges at the bottom tht absorb the water tht falls from the rain system:) THT would brake his fall .... r u preparing a F.R. AREA?

I've had my guy for about a month now and I never knew about free range setups. Everyone I talk to said get a screen cage but now that know about them I'd like to set something up :)

thts cool man ..remmebr that f.r. can be dangerouse though.. u have to cham proof the set up and make sure there is no hazards in the room ..all the power to you ..:) how old is ur cham??

That'a a really cool set up! I tell myself that as soon as I have more space I'm going to try one. Wife wont go for one in our apartment. Keep the pics coming I get a lot of ideas from seeing what everyone else is doing. Nice work! :)

thts cool man ..remmebr that f.r. can be dangerouse though.. u have to cham proof the set up and make sure there is no hazards in the room ..all the power to you ..:) how old is ur cham??

Cham proof? As in what? Not sure pet store didn't have any prior knowledge of him :(

That'a a really cool set up! I tell myself that I soon as I have more space and going to try one. Wife wont go for one in our apartment. Keep the pics coming I get a lot of ideas from seeing what everyone else is doing. Nice work! :)

thanx man im glad u liked it!!!! i will prolly add some more plants to the back corner later on :) jaja tell ur wife that ull make her a fr set as well :p jk it reall y needs a space and takes up some room ...ill up load some more pics when i add the stuff:D what kind of cham u got?

Back
Top Bottom