Free range question...

gr33n

I'm closing on my house tomorrow, wanting to setup a free range for my chams. Question is I WILL NOT have them out at the same time when they are free ranging. My question is. Do I need to make two seperated ones or one ok? I
Would assume one would work. Just want to double check...

It's gonna be big... Vieled is almost a year. Panther is 3 months old. One will be in the cage as the other FR.. Don't thank it would be an issue but still wanna see what the experienced ones say.

I've taken turns on a single free range before, it works just fine. The only risk you run is of disease or parasites spreading but that's a risk you run putting any two creatures together, whether it's toddlers or dogs. So up to you, but I've done it before with all of my panthers and veiled.

So long as you make sure the free range is feces free and clean, I don't see a problem with them taking turns at all... I use the same plant for almost all the chams for the shower, but make sure it's cleaned between... and we've had no problems with them at all. So just take some basic precautions (like cleaning up fecal matter) and I think you'll be fine.

Awesome, that is what I was assuming, just wanted to double check before...

Thanks again!!!

Back
Top Bottom