Forum Member Olimpia's Amazing Rendering of "Ziggy" Nosy Faly

Thank you everyone! I've always been a fan of Kevin's Falys and have been meaning to do something like this for at least a year now, I think. I started it a while ago but just now got around to finishing a few drawings that I've been putting off due to school.

I wish uploading it didn't diminish the quality, it's much sharper in the huge file. I printed out a test print at a place today and it came out super vibrant and crisp. But it's the same anywhere I upload it too, FB or anything else, unfortunately.

Have you tried using photo bucket, and then linking the image?

Amazing!! Great attention to detain ,from the casque, feet, eyes., down to the hemipenis bulge in the tail. (unless you were a Cham owner, I'm sure you'd say "that tail looks weird)

Absolutely a wonderful job! Super impressed with the detail. It's funny because I think you have to be a cham person to really got the features of these creatures and draw them correctly like you have. Two thumbs up, great job!!

That's awesome. Now if there were only a good enough tattoo artist that could transfer it, and make it look that good!

Great work Olimpia, Ive got a colored pencil drawing of my first ambanja from yrs ago. But that piece you did puts my friends work to shame.

Back
Top Bottom