Forum Member Olimpia's Amazing Rendering of "Ziggy" Nosy Faly

ChameleonAlley

Had to share this awesome awesome work by forum member Olimpia. Here is her rendering of "Ziggy"/Nosy Falys. It blows my mind to see how talented she is as an artist, and both my wife and I were amazed when she sent us this picture. I highly recommend checking out her work, or buying a print from her. She's super super talented. :D

ziggy-1.jpg

Wow that's really good! I'd like to one day pay her to paint something for my wall.. either Bobo or Karma, but all I have is a few hundred saved up from babysitting, an extra mistking timer, and my love haha.

Olimpia that is just beautiful. I bought one a while ago for Orchid Artist, another forum member and your is every bit as good as what I bought from his gallery.

Awesome, Olimpia! It is such a unique piece of art, I absolutely love the colors and textures that you have brought out! You should be very proud of what you have created! :)

Thank you everyone! I've always been a fan of Kevin's Falys and have been meaning to do something like this for at least a year now, I think. I started it a while ago but just now got around to finishing a few drawings that I've been putting off due to school.

I wish uploading it didn't diminish the quality, it's much sharper in the huge file. I printed out a test print at a place today and it came out super vibrant and crisp. But it's the same anywhere I upload it too, FB or anything else, unfortunately.

Reactions: Hoj
looked amazing on fb lol

im with Hoj ima have to talk to you about doing one for me with Zulu:D:):cool:

I already complimented you on FB but I will say it again WOW just WOW!!! That is just crazy talent Olimpia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom