For the MistKing....

it will only spit out what amount is in the container you have. so say keep your water in a 5gal bucket you only need a 5gal bucket to catch it ;) 5gal should last you a week or more.

I use a standard 5 gallon bucket, it is good for a day and a half before refilling. But the size of the container really depends on how many nozzles you are using, how long you run your mister and how often you want to refill your container.
I don't mind filling daily (part of my routine), since I know the water is always fresh. I also rotate out the bucket once a week to let it get a good bleaching and airing out.

I use a standard 5 gallon bucket, it is good for a day and a half before refilling. But the size of the container really depends on how many nozzles you are using, how long you run your mister and how often you want to refill your container.
I don't mind filling daily (part of my routine), since I know the water is always fresh. I also rotate out the bucket once a week to let it get a good bleaching and airing out.

how many nozzles do you have and how many total minutes are you running a day? I have 2 nozzles and run for 17min total a day and my 5 gal bucket goes for about a week.

how many nozzles do you have and how many total minutes are you running a day? I have 2 nozzles and run for 17min total a day and my 5 gal bucket goes for about a week.

I have 6 cages and 2 have double nozzles for a total of 8 nozzles. I run it 5-10-5 for a total of 20 minutes.

Use a bucket that will meet your needs..... if you have a lot of nozzles you might need to use two buckets... or consider running tubing to the bucket.

Back
Top Bottom