For sale Nosy be pair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thompson

Chameleon Enthusiast
Sadly, I have to let go of my Nosy be pair. I will slowly over time be selling my collection as I get ready for college. The female, Ariel, is around 2 years old (born somewhere around 4-1-2010). She has laid 2 infertile clutches and has not been bred yet. Her sire is D2 from TikiTiki reptiles. She is currently gravid with another infertile clutch. She has a very calm attitude to her and does not mind being handled and loves being hand fed. The male, Triton, is 15 months old. He was imported from Chameleon nation and his sire is Morphius. He, on the other hand, hates everything and does not like being handled at all. The pair will be priced at $650 firm. I am only selling localy in Las Vegas for now but will ship if no one locally purchases them. Though I would much rather sell the two as a pair, I would be able to sell them seperately. Ariel will be 300$ and Triton will be 350$. You can email me at [email protected] if interested. Please do not private message me on here as I rarely can log on anymore.

Here are the most recent pics I have of the two. I can take new ones upon request.
Ariel
sheddd.jpg

Triton
morning.jpg

Thank you!

Here are some recent pics of the pair taken this morning.

nosybe-1.jpg

nossy.jpg

female-1.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

Again, if interested please email me at [email protected]. I will be able to ship soon as I get all supplies to ship them.

Thanks, Thompson

Price drop! 580$ plus shipping. I can also sell them separately 300$ for the female and 325$ for the male! Gotta get these guys sold as I'll be mostly out of town this whole month. Shipping weather will be perfect next week Tuesday and Wednesday so hurry and buy! Please email me if interested.

Ariel has been SOLD.

Last edited:
Buy the male today for 300$ plus shipping and I'll ship him out tomorrow or Wednesday. It will be perfect weather to ship!

This guy is still available. Last day I can ship is Monday and then I won't be able to for about 2 weeks so if interested you should hurry :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom